Anyone selling Korean version or know where to buy?

It's not overpriced, it's pretty much in line with every other visual novel. I looked on eBay and you can buy a brand new copy for $56 plus shipping, which is fairly reasonable for a Korean copy since those are normally less prevalent than Japanese versions. You're not going to find it for much less than that because imported visual novels barely lose value. If you want to get into importing games you gotta pay for it.

Ebay and play-asia are your only real options but I doubt you'll find a copy that isn't overpriced, since the glitch makes the Korean version extremely valuable to trophy hunters.

Ye thats what I figured. Just wondered if anyone on the forum might have stumbled across a cheaper copy and bought it for the trophies. If so they may have appreciated having a buyer for it without having to list it on ebay and pay the fees etc. Wishful thinking probably but worth a punt :)

It's not overpriced, it's pretty much in line with every other visual novel. I looked on eBay and you can buy a brand new copy for $56 plus shipping, which is fairly reasonable for a Korean copy since those are normally less prevalent than Japanese versions. You're not going to find it for much less than that because imported visual novels barely lose value. If you want to get into importing games you gotta pay for it.

I know what you mean but I've got a decent size collection of imported games, most of which are interactive novels, and was able to get them all for less than this one is priced at. The difference probably lies in me being from the UK rather than the US with the exchange rate and availability etc.

• 3 years later...

I know this is an older thread but would anyone be able to point me in the direction of how to find a copy Physical? I've been checking ebay regularly and either it doesnt show or it's not listed in the title as Korean and I dont know what the rating sticker for the KR version looks like. Any help would be appreciated. I know it's going to be pricey but still cannot find it anywhere. Also I'm in the US so most country specific websites wont recognize my address so wont let me order so it has to be a US based website or one that ships to US (hope that makes sense) PS Play-Asia is out of stock.

• 2 months later...
I know this is an older thread but would anyone be able to point me in the direction of how to find a copy Physical? I've been checking ebay regularly and either it doesnt show or it's not listed in the title as Korean and I dont know what the rating sticker for the KR version looks like. Any help would be appreciated. I know it's going to be pricey but still cannot find it anywhere. Also I'm in the US so most country specific websites wont recognize my address so wont let me order so it has to be a US based website or one that ships to US (hope that makes sense) PS Play-Asia is out of stock.

Yeah I haven't seen any copies for a while. Let me know if you find a copy, thanks.