Dex ~ Trophy Guide & Roadmap

mort_hbeb9786

Thinking about it, maybe it's to do with one of the ending choices you get. One was for singularity wasn't it. So it could be having to choose the other ending.

Edit: Nope it's not either choice I've just tried.

The no touching name makes me think it might be finishing it without buying any optional augments now.

Edited by Mr Hare

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinking about it, maybe it's to do with one of the ending choices you get. One was for singularity wasn't it. So it could be having to choose the other ending.

Edit: Nope it's not either choice I've just tried.

The no touching name makes me think it might be finishing it without buying any optional augments now.

I always assumed because of the description, Resist the allure of a Flesh-and-Blood, that it was intended to be a trophy for turning down the "services" of one of the male prostitutes at the Aphrodite in the Afterlight Boulevard area, moreso Shen than Toshan, as Shen has no augmentations and refers to himself as a Flesh-and-Blood when you choose the "What would you like us to do together?" dialog option.

I kept a save just before entering the Aphrodite for the first time and have just tried this method but no trophy popped...I paid for their services and then told them I would pass once I was inside their rooms talking to them. I also tried to turn down the other prostitute you find in the Chinese Quarter and that didn't work either.

Edited by Caudill

I just finished the game by reloadinga backup after the quest 'Get Augmented'. I chose the two end but I did not get the trophy. Sadly, I just realized that I have 1 software (two in total, saw at character skill's points) and other combat gear (outfit).

The Aphrodite and Shen options do actually sound like it now it's been pointed out.

Maybe it has to be done on a fresh save from the start. Our original saves might be bugged and not registering it with it not being in from the start.

Or it's a trophy for not having used their services from start to finish.

Edited by Mr Hare

so this just became a 2 run almost double the time plat? well that's disappointing.

I'm not sure yet. Going to ask the developer who first reply to me. At first he said it was impossible to do until they add it in with a patch. It's possible now, we just don't know the requirements and it's only on the PS4 version.

I tried doing it at Aphrodite and all options still leads to no trophy. I assume you need to beat the game without getting implants/augmentation.

so this just became a 2 run almost double the time plat? well that's disappointing.

In the game's lore a "Flesh-and-Blood" is someone without augmentations so if this is actually how you get the trophy, completing the game with no augs, the desciption for it makes zero sense. You're resisting the allure of a flesh-and-blood by remaining one???

Obviously I have no idea, trophy descriptions are not always accurate so that could be what you need to do but I hope not.

Maybe it has to be done on a fresh save from the start. Our original saves might be bugged and not registering it with it not being in from the start.

I think I may try this but I assume it might be a waste of time.

EDIT: I just did this and the trophy did not unlock. I started a new game, went straight to Aphrodite after you're given the freedom to go where you want. I talked to Lily and told her "Not for me. I'll be on my way" after given the option to choose a man. I paid for Shen and told him "I think I'll pass for now..." and did the same with Toshan. So ya, no idea what to do...hopefully someone can figure it out.

Edited by Caudill

In the game's lore a "Flesh-and-Blood" is someone without augmentations so if this is actually how you get the trophy, completing the game with no augs, the desciption for it makes zero sense. You're resisting the allure of a flesh-and-blood by remaining one???

Obviously I have no idea, trophy descriptions are not always accurate so that could be what you need to do but I hope not.

Yeah, I know. Many people most likely read this:

http://i.imgur.com/AvGWmRs.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/b3WZJzN.jpg

Yeah, I know. Many people most likely read this:

http://i.imgur.com/AvGWmRs.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/b3WZJzN.jpg

Ah yes, I was going to mention that too but I couldn't for the life of me remember where you pick it up.

All signs point to it being related to the Aphrodite and Shen but it's not unlocking so we're either way off or it's still glitched.

Well I've just tried a fresh save. I went straight to the Shen side quest, broke in to Lily's, hacked the computer and shown the evidence to Shen to get him to leave. Then gave his sister the drug antidote for him.

Still didn't get the trophy.

Well I've just tried a fresh save. I went straight to the Shen side quest, broke in to Lily's, hacked the computer and shown the evidence to Shen to get him to leave. Then gave his sister the drug antidote for him.

Still didn't get the trophy.

Yeah, nobody has the trophy yet still. I did send another message to the developers a few hours ago. Hoping they reply back.

I started a fresh save. Hightailed it to Shen and did all options. No trophy. I even did it with the prostitute ( I forgot her name) in the Elevator in China Town. Nothing. Has anyone just tried clearing the game again? Maybe the trophy will autopop. I will try that tonight. I messaged the developer and the other PSN user with the platinum. No responses from either. I should clarify, I did all options to not have sex with anyone. Shen does refer to himself as a pure flesh and blood, so, it has to be something to do with him. Toshen is augmented. It has to be something with him, if not, I am stumped.

Edited by NerveBag

I started a fresh save. Hightailed it to Shen and did all options. No trophy. I even did it with the prostitute ( I forgot her name) in the Elevator in China Town. Nothing. Has anyone just tried clearing the game again? Maybe the trophy will autopop. I will try that tonight. I messaged the developer and the other PSN user with the platinum. No responses from either. I should clarify, I did all options to not have sex with anyone. Shen does refer to himself as a pure flesh and blood, so, it has to be something to do with him. Toshen is augmented. It has to be something with him, if not, I am stumped.

The Developer told me how to get it.

"No touching" achievement can be achieved at the end of chapter 6 if you didn't have an affair with any of the three prostitute characters (Charlene, Shen and Toshan) in the game.

They borked the trophy list and instead of redoing it, they left it in with a duplicate tile and made up requirements for it. The platinum still says clear the game. We've cleared the game. Oh well. Thanks guys.

Yeah the PS4 is the messed up list lol. Oh well, they did fixed it by making the impossible trophy possible. Plus it not that bad, makes the PS4 version a little bit different from the Steam/Xbox One.

The Developer told me how to get it.

Wow, that's disappointing. I didn't want to have to do a 2nd playthrough but chapter 6 is just one chapter before completing the game if I remember right so I guess it's unavoidable now.

Pretty lame "fix" from the developer. "How should we solve this problem with the trophy list?"..."I know! ...make them play through the whole game again!!! Perfect!"

SO dumb.

Regardless, thanks for reaching out to the devs and sharing the info Blaze. :)