Well I just stumble upon what could be some awesome news. The Doodle God/Devil/Kingdom games not only count will count for the "THL Flashback" tile (minus Doodle Kingdom), they could also count towards the "I'll Stack This Later" tile. So Slamma, Velvet, or some other staff member, will the Doodle games count towards the "I'll Stack This Later" tile?

If they have more than one trophy list for any reason, it counts. :|

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So will these be accepted for the reference trophy in lego batman 3 (ps4)

The lantern menace (word play on movie star wars phantom mwnance)

2. Big trouble in little gotham (word play on movie big trouble in little china)

3. Why so serious? (Joker saying from dark knight)

4.darkseid on the moon (pink Floyd album darksiders of the moon)

I know you need 3 just grouping incase one doesn't work for yall

2. Big trouble in little gotham (word play on movie big trouble in little china)

I doubt the Joker saying will be accepted as an external reference from a Batman game, but I imagine the other 3 would be fine :)

Well I just stumble upon what could be some awesome news. The Doodle God/Devil/Kingdom games not only count will count for the "THL Flashback" tile (minus Doodle Kingdom), they could also count towards the "I'll Stack This Later" tile. So Slamma, Velvet, or some other staff member, will the Doodle games count towards the "I'll Stack This Later" tile?

Well er yes, since they have multiple trophy lists.

As long as a game has a seperate trophy list/region list (which is most nowadays put it this way), then it will count.

Edited by Combatting

Are you counting Action and Action/Adventure as two different genres?

Three Fourths Home does not specify a genre, will it not count for I Like a Little Variety tile?

Others that have used it listed it as a walking simulator.

Edit: I read that as gone home, three fourths home is interactive short story.

Edited by Shanehi185

Would Tenth Birthday in Child of Light Count for My Training is Complete? The game also have a trophy for upgrading a skill, but the tile says highest level character trophy or getting all available skills in the game.
Yes, the alternative to get all available skills was introduced to give a little more variety and allow for games that don't have a level-related trophy, but Tenth Birthday is the way to go for Child of Light.

Three Fourths Home does not specify a genre, will it not count for I Like a Little Variety tile?

Velvet will probably get back to you on that one since I haven't played it, but I guess it all depends on the other games you plan to use. ;)

Yes, the alternative to get all available skills was introduced to give a little more variety and allow for games that don't have a level-related trophy, but Tenth Birthday is the way to go for Child of Light.

Sweet, then I'll use that for My Training is Complete. Thanks for the reply :)

Finally made a start yesterday and got Multi-Tasker out of the way, which I started 4 games ready for Took a While.

I also got one side-quest and one weapon/power trophy in FFX-2 by using Mix 30 times and paying off O'aka's debt.... at least I would assume they both count :p

And question time: Crimson doesn't look like it's on the RAL but it's definitely a colour - would the trophy "Acceptance to Homura's Crimson Squad" be eligible?

Three Fourths Home is technically telling a story (unsure whether it's a true one or not).

This site lists it as Adventure.

Must be a weird game, three sites have it listed under three different categories. Another says it's a visual novel. :p

Edited by Shanehi185

With three days left you should have a pretty good grasp on whether you just shoot for a line or full blackout. If the later, you surely can get a line before that. If not there's little point in submitting the other tiles. Or do I miss something?

Yes, guys don't worry about when we're allowing you to sign up. This is Day 4. Plenty of time to get a bingo. If your bingo hinges on "took a while..." then chances are you won't have a blackout. So work on those bingos.

I guess the 1-3 days are over? :think:

Yes. Anyone who hasn't earned a trophy in a newly started game, tough luck. You're locked out of "Took a while."

So Slamma, Velvet, or some other staff member, will the Doodle games count towards the "I'll Stack This Later" tile?

They have stacks, so yes.

Since you have three acceptable ones, I would use those and leave out Why so serious as that references batman in a batman game...

Would Tenth Birthday in Child of Light Count for My Training is Complete? The game also have a trophy for upgrading a skill, but the tile says highest level character trophy or getting all available skills in the game.

After reading the trophy description, I would say it does count as you defeat enemies and earn XP to level under one condition: is level 10 the maximum level you can achieve. Having not played it I am relying on your honesty. Which I will then confirm with other EDs. So no lying.

Perfectionist wouldn't count as the description says "obtaining all available skills/abilities" whereas the trophy is for A skill, single not all.

Action and Adventure are different Action and Action/Adventure are not. But it really depends more on what game you're referring to. We're trying to encourage variety as in vastly different games.

Wikipedia says 3/4ths is a visual novel. I haven't played it, but that seems to be a decent catergorization. "Walking simulator" is not a genre.

And question time: Crimson doesn't look like it's on the RAL but it's definitely a colour - would the trophy "Acceptance to Homura's Crimson Squad" be eligible?

I'll leave this to Velvet to determine. I, personally, say no as it isn't in RAL which seems to be the standard we're going off. But I'm also bad cop.