Last Xbox 360/One Completion

Mike0284

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Just earned my final achievement in Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition.

This is my last completion as well...

I am not really a completionist, for me to do it the game has to be REALLY fun and have no achievements that feel too much like a pain in the ass, wich i felt was the case with Sleeping Dogs.

I think when i see a "do the game on hard mode" it usually discourage me as i hate hard modes and im more a 1 playtrough type of guy... If on top of that there is tons of collectibles and there annoying to get (unlike sleeping dogs wich they showed it on the map at the end) and some really random stupid MP achievements than i say fuck it.

In any case my next one will probably be Telltales Games of Throne as i think you get 1000 if you just play it entirally. Im 3/6 episodes done so far.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Wow this thread was made when Spiral still posted and only has five posts? That's crazy. My last low effort completions since PS4 has been winning for me lately (they were all surprisingly good IMO).

Edit: lol didn't realize how big these all are on mobile. Leaving it!

minecraft_story_mode_season_2_episode_1-1.jpg

http://smallthings.fr/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/001_BATMAN_Telltale_Logo.jpg

marvel-guardians-of-the-galaxy-logo-telltale-games-770x433.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Did a replay of Life is Strange: Before the Storm since it was free on Gamepass. Definitely not as good the second time through when you know everything that happens...But the ending still hits hard.

Looking forward to Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice, as it is also free on Gamepass. $30 is a bit steep for such a short game!

profilepic43586_11.gif

If you enjoy excruciating slow 6 hour walking simulators you might like it, even playing it for free I felt ripped off :p

^this

I undestand that the premise and the theme is really cool and something unique, but I really had no real fun or enjoyment while playing it. But i guess it's worth it for the experience.

• 3 weeks later...

After finishing DOA6 on X1 and DOA5 Hardcore on PS3, i downloaded back my DOA5 Last Round on X1 and completed this as well... :)

Now i got to track a copy of DOA5 hardcore for 360 (used to have it but sold it) and finish the same 2 achievements on that one too. But ill need a new 360 too, my current one only read digital as the disc drive is kapout... :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Been on a bit of an Xbox session recently to clear the backlog.

My recent completion:

Batman The Telltale Series: The Enemy within

Life is Strange: Before the Strom

Lost Via Domus - This is game is well and truly fucking awful. The shooting mechanics are so bad that I struggled to kill 1 person and then did so by accident, and if you thought the ending of the TV show was bad this is borderline insulting.

King Kong

Borderlands: The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned - 125

gs.png

http://download.xbox.com/content/images/00000000-0000-400c-80cf-0002545407e7/1033/banner.png

Getting 435 brains was the worst.

Borderlands: Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot - 125gs.png

http://download.xbox.com/content/images/00000000-0000-400c-80cf-0005545407e7/1033/banner.png

Even with the splitscreen low level character trick this dlc was horrible and I'm glad it's done.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...