7 Days To Die - Trophy Guide & Roadmap

zb420

There isn't any solo dupe stuff working currently. Only stuff in MP that involves a second person.

Yes if you plug your controller in it won't shut off.

holy crap i totally read the suicides wrong, and spent 5 hours clicking spawn at bed instead of it auto spawning for me. i guess i totally earned that trophy lmao

anyone have a idea of reaching the elevation trophy? i tried with boxes, but it seems everytime i get about 60m high they immediately break no matter where im at. can i just find some kind of huge tall building somewhere and climb the stairs and that will count? or a giant hill or something? i cant find any videos that explain it without having a billion resources to make some kinda super ultra cement elevator crap lol. even hatch doors aint working for me

also a tip for any new players, dont try to force your way into the merchants place if its closed. i did not know what the place was when i first started playing. it teleported me and blue screen crashed my ps4 every few times. so avoid doing that lol

Edited by melodicmizery

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another tip i found out, for one if you want to keep spawning without it asking you to spawn in a bed (deaths and km trophy) just destroy your bed so there is no bed to spawn in. just tried rubber banding for 8 hours just to realize i woke up to "spawn in bed" and literally got no where lmao even using split screen, plugged in controllers and the other advice given

traps are useless for kills, they dont count s kills or points. i spent like 3 days planting spikes around my fort everywhere, just to realize they dont even count. so dont waste time on that grind.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...