7 Days To Die - Trophy Guide & Roadmap

zb420

Yo zb, I found a glitch in that, when I loaded a savefile, the game crashed and the profile info was corrupted. I'm assuming this resulted in me losing all my trophy progresion (zombie kills, deaths, time spent, etc.), so you might want to add it to the guide just in case. I don't know if anybody has had the same issue?

My savefile however was intact and we could keep going on without issues, so it might only affect your profile data. I hope it doesn't happen again :(

I will certainly add a warning to the roadmap about it. Did you happen to have a recent backup of both your save and profile data you could restore too?

Edit: I've added it to the roadmap.

Edited by zb420

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you happen to have a recent backup of both your save and profile data you could restore too?

Yes, however the profile data in my online storage was already damaged. I didn't found out until I tried to load the save and it crashed immediately, so even if I tried to recover it, it wouldn't have worked. As I said though, my world savefile was not damaged at all.

I don't remember doing anything in particular that could've caused the glitch, especially considering how the only file corrupted was my profile. I always played in split-screen on that save too (With the characters Grace and Hank), so that might have something to do...

I hope that info helps. If I found any other save corrupting glitch I'll let you know.

I got something to ask, when my user settings corrupt and the game makes me make a new one does it start my walk so and so and kill x trophy? because this game is filled with so many glitches and bugs that it is stopping me alot
Kills & Distance are tracked on your "Profile Save" not your actual save files pertaining to your character. Though i'm unsure how to tell what one has corrupted. Keep your profile save in a safe place.

The Fun Pimps added achievements to PC version (steam). There are achievements to kill only 100 / 250 players instead of 1 000 / 2 500. Maybe we will get a patch to lower the criteria on consoles too.
We can only hope this comes to console. And it would be upsetting to those who already grinded it out :)

Congrats and good job with setting up a guide for a game with such depth. Really helped a lot along the way. A couple of remarks which could be useful for the guide:

1. Nearly immortal is actually affected by player deaths so basically it needs to be done in the time required with no deaths; thus the counter in the player menu.

2. Rubber band when going for the distance trophy should also be mentioned in the guide.

3. Minibike has caused many crashes on the system so instead of reverting to a previous save I made sure I had enough parts to build a new one.

4. Switching settings on how hard are structures has also helped in the beginning of the game. Horde would not be able to break in if I had just basic defences with 200 marker on settings.

5. For the player kill trophy a crew of 4 should be found first and then set up a session where all 4 leave their systems on for a couple of days. It worked as a charm in our case. However , gotta find a reliable team.

Good job mate!

Edited by SevenAM

Great guide and all. Truly. Super helpful. Will use it all the way to the plat.

However "the picture of good health" trophy on your roadmap and guide is very deceiving.. IIRC, you say to go for it during your single player mode (if I'm wrong, I apologize) but then you say that you only need one vitamin to dupe it. This is incorrect. You need a full stack of 64 vitamins in order to dupe vitamins. Heck, on single player, you need a full stack of anything to dupe it. I wish it was as easy as multi where duping is super easy and chill, but this is not the case. I spent the last two to three hours trying to see how many vitamins I could scavenge up in town home (bathroom medicine cabinets) and the hospital (I scoured it endlessly.. Triple checking each room and each floor to be certain) and after all that I am sitting at a meager 22 vitamins.. Pretty down about it, tbh.. But I guess I will start making meat stew.. Spose that's the best way to go about it in single player.. Food..

Anyway, honestly not trying to take anything away from your fantastic guide.. It is truly phenomenal. I just was really frustrated with this. And again, it could be a misunderstanding on my part. Anyway.. There's my 2 cents (or so) of constructive criticism

Congrats and good job with setting up a guide for a game with such depth. Really helped a lot along the way. A couple of remarks which could be useful for the guide:

1. Nearly immortal is actually affected by player deaths so basically it needs to be done in the time required with no deaths; thus the counter in the player menu.

2. Rubber band when going for the distance trophy should also be mentioned in the guide.

3. Minibike has caused many crashes on the system so instead of reverting to a previous save I made sure I had enough parts to build a new one.

4. Switching settings on how hard are structures has also helped in the beginning of the game. Horde would not be able to break in if I had just basic defences with 200 marker on settings.

5. For the player kill trophy a crew of 4 should be found first and then set up a session where all 4 leave their systems on for a couple of days. It worked as a charm in our case. However , gotta find a reliable team.

Good job mate!

Thank you for your feedback. The rubber banding method to grind distance is in the guide. Also I have heard mixed reports about the "Nearly Immortal" trophy. I will make it clear not to die just to be on the safe side.

Great guide and all. Truly. Super helpful. Will use it all the way to the plat.

However "the picture of good health" trophy on your roadmap and guide is very deceiving.. IIRC, you say to go for it during your single player mode (if I'm wrong, I apologize) but then you say that you only need one vitamin to dupe it. This is incorrect. You need a full stack of 64 vitamins in order to dupe vitamins. Heck, on single player, you need a full stack of anything to dupe it. I wish it was as easy as multi where duping is super easy and chill, but this is not the case. I spent the last two to three hours trying to see how many vitamins I could scavenge up in town home (bathroom medicine cabinets) and the hospital (I scoured it endlessly.. Triple checking each room and each floor to be certain) and after all that I am sitting at a meager 22 vitamins.. Pretty down about it, tbh.. But I guess I will start making meat stew.. Spose that's the best way to go about it in single player.. Food..

Anyway, honestly not trying to take anything away from your fantastic guide.. It is truly phenomenal. I just was really frustrated with this. And again, it could be a misunderstanding on my part. Anyway.. There's my 2 cents (or so) of constructive criticism

I am sorry i added in the duping of vitamins after writing the guide out and never mentioned that you'll need a full stack in single player. Duping of "1" vitamin works in a co op session not single player. Also vitamins stack to 50 not 64. so you're about half way there. If you would like you may add me and join my co op session and pop the trophy in 10 - 15 minutes as i have tons of vitamins to go around.

that's very gracious of you. :D

Are there any other quickies I could pop in your session? Ones you already have set up that wouldn't cause you any burden or bother? We can chat later about it all, I suppose.

Thank you for the offer. I will gladly take you up on it. Add me, or when I get home I will add you. Might not be on too much tonight, but I could get on for a short session and knock out a few trophies if you are offering.

Xxdmcgee2288xX

Thanks again. Super nice of you.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/4521/249.jpg Alexander the Great (S)

Kill 2500 other players

This is the most grindy trophy in 7 Days To Die depending on your boosting group size. You will have to kill 2500 other players while in online servers. Split screen unfortunately will not work for these trophies as you cannot damage a friend in split screen. So, in this case, you'll have to be boosting this out with friends or other players found in the boosting threads while in a multiplayer server. It's best to find a trusty group of three other players to grind this out to shorten the time massively. If you're killing 3 players every 10-15 seconds you will be averaging 500 kills an hour and you will get 2500 in a little over 6 hours. Click here to go to the boosting thread: LINK.

Why am I reading and seeing from several different sources that you CAN earn this in local splitscreen??? Was this an exploit that was patched or something? Anyway, this sounds like a ridiculous trophy and I hate when developers include crap like this into their games!

Edited by TacoNinja
Spelling

Why am I reading and seeing from several different sources that you CAN earn this in local splitscreen??? Was this an exploit that was patched or something? Anyway, this sounds like a ridiculous trophy and I hate when developers include crap like this into their games!
Because it was found out months later that you can do this solo with explosive weapons. I'll be updating the guide. However, This turns a 6 hour grind into 100+ hour grind so do it with it as you wish. I also hate BS trophies like this is a game as vast as this. There is so many other trophies that could have been added. Funny thing is these trophies were patched on PC lowered to 250 kills and console never got it. Also thanks for the reminder :) Edited by zb420

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

the solo duplicatioon link in the guide is dead, is there anything for this? ill prob end up scavaging enough maybe on my own but it would be good to know its there if i need it.

also someone mentioned about their controller powering off, could you possibly hook it up to a usb phone charger so it keeps charging and doesnt die maybe. havent tried it but just a thought

the solo duplicatioon link in the guide is dead, is there anything for this? ill prob end up scavaging enough maybe on my own but it would be good to know its there if i need it.

also someone mentioned about their controller powering off, could you possibly hook it up to a usb phone charger so it keeps charging and doesnt die maybe. havent tried it but just a thought

There isn't any solo dupe stuff working currently. Only stuff in MP that involves a second person.

Yes if you plug your controller in it won't shut off.