Free digital PC games

Dreakon13

• 4 weeks later...

Red Solstice is free on Humble Bundle right now.

A game I've had my eye on for some time, but never snagged, regardless of how cheap it was. I'm excited to finally give it a shot, especially now that none of my friends have excuses for not acquiring it - it has eight player co-op which is fairly unheard of these days (or at all really), so I'm very interested.

Red Solstice is free on Humble Bundle right now.

A game I've had my eye on for some time, but never snagged, regardless of how cheap it was. I'm excited to finally give it a shot, especially now that none of my friends have excuses for not acquiring it - it has eight player co-op which is fairly unheard of these days (or at all really), so I'm very interested.

Thanks for the heads up. I've just purchased it.

Tnx grabbed it. Damn thread subscription isn't working for this thread. Guess I just gotta check it every day.

I pretty much load up Fanatical (ex-Bundle Stars), Humble Bundle, Indie Gala, Green Man Gaming, G2A, etc. every day when I first log into a computer, then once again a little after noon, and then once again in the evening... I'm addicted, haha.

• 3 weeks later...

There's one Steam copy of Tomb Raider (2013) to win on my website ATM. There are 5 little Lara Croft hidden on the pages and you have to find them all to win.

All info here: Core Design ;)

(I hope it's ok to post it here, I only thought it could interest potentially some people. :o)

EDIT: Someone found them all and won it!

Edited by Alex Fly

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
At the moment you can get a free Steam key for Spec Ops: The Line through HumbleBundle. Only lasts another 45 hours (ends March 31st at 6PM UTC).

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/spec-ops-the-line

Just got this now. I did get it for PS3 with :ps+: a few years ago but hardly touch the PS3 now so thought I might as well get on PC. Plus I really need to play on my PC more.