Free digital PC games

Dreakon13

Hey there, I'm looking for games that don't make me want to paint the walls with my own blood so can I please pick up Hatred, Puzzle Agents 1+2 and Antisquad from your list?

I know it's kind of a big list of games but I seriously need a break from Trophy Hunting after running the Pre-Sequel Plat and I've actually managed to somehow play all the games in my Steam Library so I could use a few more to keep me occupied, that and I promised a friend I'd try and make a weebly for her and I have no idea what I'm doing with that set up so I'll probably need some stress relief that doesn't involve moving my hand up and down for a prolonged period of time, thanks x

Hey there, I'm looking for games that don't make me want to paint the walls with my own blood so can I please pick up Hatred, Puzzle Agents 1+2 and Antisquad from your list?

So I guess you want to paint the walls with innocent NPC's instead? :D :whistle: Check your PM's.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Have a few keys now to give away!

-The Dolls: Reborn

-Merchants of Kaiden

Message me if you want them. They come from the Indiegala bundle, but I found out I had already purchased them with coupons prior, so no dice for me redeeming them.

Edited by BrokenLegacy--

Greetings. I'd LOVE to have the Post Mortem key please if available :) (Too bad I missed the GRID key :p )

I still haven't got any reply from OP though. So I don't know if any of these keys are actually available. Well, it was worth a shot.

Have a few keys now to give away!

-The Dolls: Reborn

-Merchants of Kaiden

Message me if you want them. They come from the Indiegala bundle, but I found out I had already purchased them with coupons prior, so no dice for me redeeming them.

Added you on Steam. And I'd like to try out Merchants of Kaiden if its still available.

Edited by luigino0911

• 3 weeks later...

EDIT: Promotion ended.

At the moment you can get a free Steam key for Dirt 3 Complete Edition through HumbleBundle. Only lasts another 44 hours (ends November 12th at 6PM UTC).

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/dirt-3-complete-edition-free-game

Edited by Aruberikku

• 3 weeks later...

I have a Steam Key that I'm not going to use as I don't have the game, so here it is for someone else :).

Your unique code for the exclusive in-game skin for the USR Brawler is: QKWF4-BZK0T-YB7A6

To redeem your code follow these instructions:

1. Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account

2. Click the Games Menu

3. Choose Activate a Product on Steam.

4. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process

Enjoy!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
[H]

- The Haunted: Hells Reach

[W] 2 of this dlc

http://i.imgur.com/yEAXE18.png

http://i.imgur.com/6UDkhiy.png

You want two of any of the DLC you currently don't have? I have the Christmas Soundtrack I could gift you, haha. I've had my eyes on Hells Reach for a bit, so I wouldn't mind maybe bartering somehow, or maybe purchasing a DLC to go along with the soundtrack in return for Hells Reach.

Thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Have A Lot to give away! I will update this momentarily with everything:

Spell force 3 Beta access- 5R84A-GIYME-Z8R7T

Battle Island commanders E3 Exclusive crate -53HQA-82NBJ-WK8WW

Hawken prosk starter bundle -4BCBK-H6IWY-LH0YH

Tyranny Portrait Pack -3QWTW-ER98M-VIYBV

Gotham City Imposters Professional Imposter Kit -3Z2XQ-KCK40-TRNI3

Rock of Ages 2 Classic Pack -4PCF5-YVJ83-AN4PN

Ghost in the shell pack -33HRM-9E6TN-35GF6

Riders of Icurus E3 Pack -2CLEK-D3TK5-MT7VK

These are mostly free to play games. You will need the game on your account to be able to access the dlc and redeem!

Bonus:

500 Amazon Coins FREE- RG5S-UQBFD3-GGZRWY

Edited by BrokenLegacy--

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...