Free digital PC games

Dreakon13

Not sure if this is against any rules since I'm kind of hosting my own little giveaway with rules and such, please reprimand me appropriately if so.

As a former PC gamer and "game buying enthusiast", Steam pushed all the right buttons. From sales to bundles to bundles on sale... I wound up with an awful lot of random keys and gifts for games that either aren't my cup of tea, or that I already own. Since I'm not even gaming on PC anymore (I yanked out my video card and sold it on the black market to make sure that era of my gaming life was left behind me), the likelihood of me using any of these keys is even less likely than it already was.

With that said, I've put this list through the paces. I've given them away to friends (real life, Steam and otherwise), family (the very few that might actually use them)... and this is what I'm left with. Which works out pretty well for you guys, I think. ;)

Game List:

Always Sometimes Monsters Ballpoint Universe Ballpoint Universe - Infinite Ba - Pastebin.com

(Updated: 08/13/2016)

Though in the spirit of trying to give games away to people who will actually enjoy them, and not just people joining for a quick freebie... there are some rules.

1. You must have over 30 posts (at least by the time I notice your reply here). I think that's a reasonable number.

2. Your join date (visible underneath your avatar there when posting) must be the month prior to your post in this thread. So if you post in July, I'd hope to see Jun 2016 or earlier under your name.

3. Poke through the thread a little before posting, and see if the game you like has already been requested. If it has been requested, please respectfully choose another. Assuming the poster meets criteria 1 and 2, this is a first come first serve situation. I'll try to periodically update the list as games are taken to avoid confusion.

4. This one will be loosely enforced, but please don't just plop the name of a game down. Say please, thank you, maybe riff a little bit about why you're interested in the game you're asking for. You know, like a human being. :)

To participate: Just look at that PasteBin link above and create a reply in this thread that includes the name of the game you're interested in. If your credentials check out, I'll PM the code to you at my earliest convenience.

Full disclosure... I've had some of these for more than a year or two. In which case, my organization could've gone awry, I don't entirely know if these keys/gift links expire at some point, etc. It's very possible that a key could be labelled wrong and I may give you a different game on accident, or perhaps the key doesn't work. If these possibilities bother you, you're welcome to sit this one out. :whistle: If there is a problem, I'll do my best to make it up to you.

Edited by Dreakon13

Hi, that's very nice and generous from you to do that. :hug:

If nobody else is interested I'd like System Shock: Enhanced Edition as I recently repurchased System Shock 2 on Steam that I had great memories about and from the past (since I played this like ages ago) but I never managed to play the first one.

Also I'm supporting the remake on Kickstarter so why I'm on it I'm adding a link to it if someone want to support them as well :

Thank you again for these giveaways. :)

Hey mate. If its still available could I have World Basketball Tycoon please?

I have been away from PC gaming for a long time myself and only recently got steam when I pre ordered the upcoming Friday the 13th game through backerkit, I got the game for PS4 but also got the interactive dev cabin which was only available on steam.

I used to love playing Tycoon style games, there's not enough of them on consoles, so it would be awesome to play BB Tycoon! Thank you. :)

Are there also GOG games?

I would like the Theme Hospital, if nobody wants it.

I already have it on disc. But installing is such a hassle. :p

I also have some free keys to give away.

- Darwinia

- Multiwinia

- Defcon

- 2x PAYDAY 2: A Merry Payday Christmas Soundtrack

and on GOG:

- System Shock 2

- AGE OF WONDERS

- LITTLE BIG ADVENTURE (RELENTLESS: TWINSEN'S ADVENTURE)

Edited by Doomsdayman

- Darwinia

- Multiwinia

- Defcon

and on GOG:

- System Shock 2

- AGE OF WONDERS

I only have Steam keys, I'm afraid. No GOG.

I don't have Theme Hospital, unless you meant Hospital Tycoon?

Also, I don't mind you (or others) piggy-backing on the thread, as long as people replying say/quote which list they're referring to avoid confusion. Especially if there's overlap at any point (we both have the same game to giveaway). More the merrier. ;)

Edited by Dreakon13

- Darwinia

- Multiwinia

- Defcon

and on GOG:

- System Shock 2

- AGE OF WONDERS

Do you still have Defcon? I would like that if you want to give it to me! :)

Edit: thank you Doomsdayman! Also added you on Steam! :)

Edited by BrokenLegacy--

Do you still got DmC: Devil May Cry and Call of Juarez: Gunslinger?

I am a fan of hack and slash games and would love to give DmC a try.

I've heard some good things about Call of Juarez and it has been recommended too me so would be great to finally play it.

Hello there! Could I possibly have Fault Milestone One and Outland: Special Edition? I am a pretty big fan of visual novels, and I have never played Fault before. It sounds like an interesting one and something that I would enjoy playing/reading. I would also like a PC version of Outland since I absolutely love that game!!! :francis: I've been trying to get my fiancé to try the game since I think he would love it too, and I think having a PC version would help with that. The fact that it comes with the art book and OST is a nice bonus too! :) Thank you very much in advance; it is extremely kind of you to do this for everyone! :D

Hello there! Could I possibly have Fault Milestone One and Outland: Special Edition? I am a pretty big fan of visual novels, and I have never played Fault before. It sounds like an interesting one and something that I would enjoy playing/reading. I would also like a PC version of Outland since I absolutely love that game!!! :francis: I've been trying to get my fiancé to try the game since I think he would love it too, and I think having a PC version would help with that. The fact that it comes with the art book and OST is a nice bonus too! :) Thank you very much in advance; it is extremely kind of you to do this for everyone! :D

Didn't know we were allowed to ask for more than one game. :francis: that case, can I also have the Just Cause Collection?

Subscribed to the thread, and thank you for Tropico 5 by the way. Code worked perfectly.

Edited by BrokenLegacy--

I would normally keep it at one per person... but since I have so many keys, I'm tired of having so many keys and that seems to be the way the winds are blowing, I guess we can make the rule two per person. No more than that though.

So if you already got one, feel free to request another. I'll hunt you all down when I have a chance.

Not sure if this is against any rules since I'm kind of hosting my own little giveaway with rules and such, please reprimand me appropriately if so.

If you're ever unsure, you should PM a mod and ask instead of just posting the thread anyway. ;)

I would normally keep it at one per person... but since I have so many keys, I'm tired of having so many keys and that seems to be the way the winds are blowing, I guess we can make the rule two per person. No more than that though.

So if you already got one, feel free to request another. I'll hunt you all down when I have a chance.

Oh that's so nice from you. :hug:

In that case I wouldn't mind the Binary Domain/Condemned: Criminal Origins/Streets of Rage 2 bundle seeing that they are listed together. :)

If you're ever unsure, you should PM a mod and ask instead of just posting the thread anyway. ;)

I'll level with you, I probably won't. But thanks for the heads up! ;)

Would you like a game or... ?

Edited by Dreakon13

• 1 month later...

Hey! I know I'm a couple months late, but i just upgraded my rig a week ago for playing games that were PC exclusives etc and made a steam account for old (like Warlords Battlecry 3, Xcom tftd and so on) or dlc only games, so a little help on the start would be amazing! If you're still doing this and still have the codes any of this games would be really appreciated and played extensively. Hammerwatch, Demonicon the dark eye, Murdered soul suspect. Thank you for your time anyway.:o

Hey! I know I'm a couple months late, but i just upgraded my rig a week ago for playing games that were PC exclusives etc and made a steam account for old (like Warlords Battlecry 3, Xcom tftd and so on) or dlc only games, so a little help on the start would be amazing! If you're still doing this and still have the codes any of this games would be really appreciated and played extensively. Hammerwatch, Demonicon the dark eye, Murdered soul suspect. Thank you for your time anyway.:o

Happy to oblige, but you don't have private messaging enabled. I won't post them publicly here because then anyone could grab them before you do.

Happy to oblige, but you don't have private messaging enabled. I won't post them publicly here because then anyone could grab them before you do.

Hey thank you for the super fast answer! And sorry about that, I'm big on games but when it comes to social media I'm really confused:p, anyway i did changed some option and now private messaging should be enabled.

Hey thank you for the super fast answer! And sorry about that, I'm big on games but when it comes to social media I'm really confused:p, anyway i did changed some option and now private messaging should be enabled.

Still isn't letting me. :think:

Maybe send me a PM and I'll reply to that.