Advice Needed

bucko24

Hey all,

here's the situation:I used a guide(not on here) basically for navigation and possibly even collectibles.The irony is I didn't pick up a medkit as I was reliant on said guide for blueprints.I don't know whether I blinked or the guide missed them .But I have had a slither of health all through the game and its done me so far .Next minute this guy heals himself,I don't know whether he has revisted and edited on another play through or what...Anyway...I need to know my options (if any).

I am on mission 11 at the end,with access to the trains.My question is ,is it possible via trains/worth going back for med kit plans?I have read mission 10 not so long back may have had blueprints. Or alternatively, has anybody completed the game on hard with low health and ammo?As I said I've been ok so far but I am beginning to wonder how the later levels will pan out with low health/full of enemies etc?What are my options?

Ps I know it sounds lazy but I'm a bit infuriated with this one as I was doing hard no kills 1st playthru and I've gotten through some awkward situations (mission 6 etc) and feel the game is pretty much cracked except for this possible game breaker.I would normally not be bothered about starting over.Any help much appreciated.Thankyou.

• 2 weeks later...