(PS4) Co-op Partners Thread (Read First Post!)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I also need help unlocking Professional on Desperate Escape. Pretty sure the host gets the trophy beating it on that difficulty. So if we do that glitch at the end on the rooftop where we both have to stand on a specific spot together we should be alright on Veteran and Professional.

PSN ID: Lombax_Commando

Timezone: EST or whatever :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just recently purchased this game for PS4 and since I got 100% on PS3 trophy wise not really looking to play non-stop online to achieve the versus trophies so wanting to boost them instead.

If people are looking to boost or willing to help others like myself out, send me a message with your psn username or add me and state it's for resi 5 and we can boost the versus trophies. Or add me and send a message saying resi boost or something. Need most of them. Hopefully get 4 people and we can boost it non-stop and achieve the trophies as quickly as possible!

Practically got all the other trophies in the other 3 modes, but certainly willing to help people with those. Have 2 mates who most likely be willing to boost, but they also play COD a lot so it's sometimes tricky with them, a third mate is planning to purchase Resi 5 soon.

From the UK so times have to suit around that unfortunately(5pm-11pm) are ideal for me during the week and at the weekends available all day usually.

Edited by DavidVillaNo1

Hey, I'm looking for a co-op partner to speed through Professional difficulty. I'm slowly losing my sanity with the AI. I haven't started any of the DLC / Versus mode yet, so I'd be down to boost those too. Message me if you're interested. I'm available most of the day.

PSN: JL1120

• 2 weeks later...