Sounds like a great idea. I'd be up for that for sure awards or not. Im all for good causes, having a laugh & putting a smile on peoples faces.

Too much misery & bullshit in the world these days so lets have some fun eh??

Didnt know or speak to jmowen but aware of his predicament & sad loss to the site so using his hospital/charity as the reason i'd back for sure.

The staff know what they are doing here so you guys get my vote for what its worth. :thumbsup:

+1

I'd definitely take part in this, regardless whether an award is given or not :)

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to everyone involved in the gauntlet, Shame I didnt get to play more, Spent the best part of 3 hours in TLOU ps3 staring at the survivors screen trying invite after invite. It would only connect to certain folk, Sellers was the host for my group and it wouldn't connect to him for love nor money. I managed to connect to Bink and get a few games but she had a few issues of her own so when the host changed I was again unable to connect.

I did test TLOU and patch all the games in the gauntlet before it started and had no problems. Nehoo, I did try, I just got overly frustrated in the end. Thanks for everyones patience.

Thanks to everyone involved in the gauntlet, Shame I didnt get to play more, Spent the best part of 3 hours in TLOU ps3 staring at the survivors screen trying invite after invite. It would only connect to certain folk, Sellers was the host for my group and it wouldn't connect to him for love nor money. I managed to connect to Bink and get a few games but she had a few issues of her own so when the host changed I was again unable to connect.

I did test TLOU and patch all the games in the gauntlet before it started and had no problems. Nehoo, I did try, I just got overly frustrated in the end. Thanks for everyones patience.

I never could connect to the PS3 version of TLOU, It'd get mostly loaded but then completely freeze up my PS3, couldn't bring up the XMB or anything. Luckily I had the PS4 version to fall back on.

It's weird because last time I played it worked perfectly. Guess a latter patch messed it up, or somebody spilled coffee on something :think:

Congratulations to the final 5! :applause:

I had a blast playing TLoU and Rocket League with Sylar, Ash, Deceiver, Jerry, _MK_, RemingtonInk and Zetberg. It was fun waking up the day after and being thrown into Quiplash with mjc's pals when they were still 7, then hosting for the Rocket League survivors before following the last few hours in Quiplash again! :francais:

As for Extra Life, based on the comments both on the public and the staff side, hopefully the experience of this GN Gauntlet will help us organize something that works for everyone! :p

Yeah no idea what there mate, I can imagine it was so frustrating for you, weren't the only one either took me several tries to get connected too.

Maybe the game just didn't like us in the same party :/

You know what fine but in the end of the day you're still the one that looks like a wannabe g-eazy

http://www.dustinmendel.com/images/dustin_2.jpg

http://s3.amazonaws.com/hiphopdx-production/2015/12/G-Eazy-Hosts-Album-Release-Party-at-Drais-Nightclub-Las-Vegas-on-12.6.15_credit-Thomas-Tran_1.jpg

Edited by EternalSonata