morphingryno

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've not been able to sign into psn for a few days. I keep getting error message "An error has occured. You have been signed out of PlastationNetwork (80710B23)" when i try and sign in. Tried your solution and it still didn't work. It seems very strange to me that it can't connect to psn because my ps3 is connected to the internet fine. I can go on the web browser and i downloaded a firmware update this morning but for some reason i can't connect to psn. At first i though it was just a problem with psn but it's been about 3 days and nobody else seems to be having these problems. Is there anything else that i can try?

80028F10

Go to Display Settings then HDMI (or whatever your connection is) and choose Automactic, not Custom. I always had it on Custom before. Seems when you choose Automatic it allows the PS3 to select 50hz which is what you need for PAL games that don’t support 60hz.

When I went to Display Settings, I went to Video Output Settings (seemed logical, I'm not using HDMI), and went through the options, but I never saw an automatic option.

I'm using the cables you get that comes with the PS3.

Help from The Morphing Ryno! or anybody else would be appreciated.

When I went to Display Settings, I went to Video Output Settings (seemed logical, I'm not using HDMI), and went through the options, but I never saw an automatic option.

I'm using the cables you get that comes with the PS3.

Help from The Morphing Ryno! or anybody else would be appreciated.

once you go to video output setting select what cable type you have and change the resolution setting from 4:3 to 16:9

• 3 weeks later...