Rate the Platinum Difficulty  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the Platinum Difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_rating_na.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 0.00

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
  5. Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The (P) isn't impossible, just start a new game from scratch after deleting your saves then the trophies will start popping again :).

I'm holding out hope they patch the game so the IDKFA trophy will unlock once you load your save file. The game is a lot of fun but I really don't feel like grinding through it again when I still have Uncharted 4 to finish plus Far Harbor coming out tonight.

3/10, very simple. Can play on any difficulty you like, so any difficulty during your main playthrough is primarily self-imposed. Collectibles and secrets are very user-friendly, was easily able to find everything without guides. Only thing that is remotely difficult about the game is UAC on Ultra-Nightmare, but it's only a 10 minute level. Watching a video to see the enemy locations beforehand is all it really takes to get through it without much hassle.

Expected to vote this very high when I seen the ultra nightmare trophy and left that for very last thinking it was going to frustrate me and make me hate the game but today I gave it a try and beat it first time, seemed a lot easier than I anticipated. As long as you hang back and don't get greedy with kills then it's a piece of a cake.

Therefore I voted a 2/10, everything else is pretty simple trophy wise and as long as you don't run into any glitches like some users have then you're in for a great platinum, very fun and not too grindy. One of my favourite platinums to achieve his year! :dance:

4/10 "a toe into madness" was kind of annoying with the ridiculous damage that the imps can do. It really sucked getting 2 shotted right near the end of the level. The rest was very simple and straight forward. I'm really thankful that there were almost no multiplayer trophies, and the ones that were there were very easy and I got them done in around an hour.

5/10

The only difficult thing was "A toe into madness" because of the random nature of doom (you got to love getting fireballs thrown at you from behind...) and the time you need to figure out where the spawns are and where you should be standing. I guess it is easier if you follow some kind of guide.

Well, and getting the IDKFA to pop was the most difficult thing to me because it was bugged on two playthroughs.

1/10, real shame they have no difficulty trophies beyond that pathetic trophy for beating the first mission on ultra-nightmare. Only difficulty is staying awake through the dull, repetitive gameplay.

Just got the Platinum. Voted it a 4. Only hard trophy was the UAC on Ultra Nightmare difficulty and even that was only 5 tries. Just keep moving basically and be smart about your movement and glory kill for health. Takes maybe 10 minutes for this section and trophy.

Besides that I got most of the collectibles on the first go, then used a guide to go back and clean up. Had a few glitches so BACK UP YOUR SAVES. Do it often. You may even get a visual glitch saying a challenge is no longer done even when it is, trophy still popped for me in that case once I did the last challenge that I knew for sure I did not do yet.

Everything is so easy to max out weapons and runes. Had almost everything maxed by the first playthrough and getting the collectibles afterwards I used that time to farm the rest.

A very enjoyable Platinum. Takes a little effort but not enough to make you frustrated depending on how you feel about Ultra Nightmare and Collectibles. No missable trophies as long as you use mission select.

Also, very appropriate for my 666th post to post/rate this Platinum.

3/10, same as Uncharted 2 on PS3 back in the day...maybe a little bit easier. Nothing hard, Toe in Madness just takes a bit of luck not getting hit by random fireballs (looking at you devious Imp). Luckily nothing glitched for me and only searched online (powerpyx) for one collectible, overall quick and enjoyable.

I give it a solid 5. :)

Due the fact that you can do all trophies except "A toe into madness" on easy (I did it on normal) makes it a nice experience.

The challenges are not too challenging, the collectibles were a lot fun to find and only the glitched trophies could be a pain in the butt - luckily enough not one of them glitched on me.

"A toe into madness" is also easier than expected, just be careful and watch your step.

A very fun Platinum, so I go back to the Wolfenstein-games and go for the Plat there too cause I can't get enough of the straight Shooter-action these games are. :dance:

I gave this a 3 because most of the trophies can get obtained on easy difficulty and that only difficulty related trophy is ultra-nightmare on the first mission, which wasn’t too bad especially when I used the out of map glitch someone posted on the forums to get the trophy out of the way when I beat mission 6. I luckily didn’t encounter any glitches and trophies not popping up on my platinum trophy run, but I did encounter massive trophy popping delays with beating all of the challenges on each mission with it taking up about 30 seconds to pop alongside with my platinum.

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/ConkConk95.png

I have to give this a 2. There is really nothing hard about this game. I beat tbe campaign on Ultra Violenece. So after that i decide to play Ultra Nightmare. and beat the first mission in one go. So if you have been playing the campaign on Ultra Violence and above then you will basically beat the first mission wthout even trying. If there was a trophy for beating the game on Ultra Nightmare then i think some people are going to have problems. I know i did. The only annoying trophy is the collectible. Overall a great enjoyable game. Killing and smashing demons face has never been this fun. I just wished it was scary like doom 3.