Is multiplayer dead?

• 4 weeks later...

That isn't what the op is wanting :rolleyes:

The Mp is just filled with pro's from what I've seen/read. For the (P) only, you shouldn't have a problem during peak times, but the 100% will have to be boosted, or if you're really lucky, you can probably ask a pro to carry for you. Depends on the type of person, since sometimes they might, but other times they'll just ignore you.

• 2 months later...

The online is still running for this game and it can be achieve both trophies for the platinum just playing normally. But to 100% both DLC's, that's a pain. Without boost it's impossible.

The servers are full with PRO players and HACKERS( auto aim, double or infinite health and double damage) which ruin the whole gameplay experience.

I still play this for fun( one of my best mp game ) but when hackers ruining the whole match in a game i rage quit and leave to rest this game for a while :D

Edited by NECROSMOKE_

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
is multiplayer still up for the ps3 versions of uncharted 2 and 3 as i am thinking of getting platinums for uncharted 1-3 on the ps3 next (having done them already on ps4 and enjoyed it)?

i dont think i'll bother with the DLCs

2's certainly are, I've just been playing a few deathmatch games. Always fun to revisit U2 from time to time :D