Crushing Trophy Exploit

RoR

I have tried a thousand times, but for whatever reason whenever I go to chapter select, it only brings up the prologue and nothing else.

Have you already completed the game on any difficulty on your original save?

Is the new game you are using your second save and did you transfer stats and treasures?

Are you actually playing the first 30 seconds of chapter 1 before exiting to main menu?

It's likely because you are not doing one of these steps.

I just did it but hard trophy poped I used my second save. It even says I did Epilogue on Crushing did I do something wrong?

If crushing has not popped. Quit to main menu and chapter select epilogue on crushing and complete again, try until the trophy pops.

Still not popped? Read end of original post.

Is the new game you are using your second save and did you transfer stats and treasures?

Are you actually playing the first 30 seconds of chapter 1 before exiting to main menu?

That's the weird part is the first part. I beat it. Have the difficulty trophies for those, even did some Bonus unlocks. Then went to bed. Now all my bonuses are gone like I never even beat the game.

I'm not sure this is 100% needed. Id advise him to try finishing the prologue and the first 30 seconds of Chapter 1, and if it doesn't work, trying completing just the first 20 seconds or so of the prologue.

That's the weird part is the first part. I beat it. Have the difficulty trophies for those, even did some Bonus unlocks. Then went to bed. Now all my bonuses are gone like I never even beat the game.

If your bonuses are gone, that's a good thing. Now we at least know you are on version 1.0 of the game. Mine disappeared as well. You only have your original and second save, correct?

I'm not sure this is 100% needed. Id advise him to try finishing the prologue and the first 30 seconds of Chapter 1, and if it doesn't work, trying completing just the first 20 seconds or so of the prologue.

Can you confirm this works?

If your bonuses are gone, that's a good thing. Now we at least know you are on version 1.0 of the game. Mine disappeared as well. You only have your original and second save, correct?

I just have my original right now. Every time I'd start a new game, then go into the Statistics, it still acted as if it was the previous save with the time played stat. Or does that not matter

And I've tried both the finishing out the Prologue and the first 30 seconds on Chapter 1 as well as just doing 20 seconds of the Prologue and still nothing.

Edited by ZenthForbias

Can you confirm this works?

Yes, absolutely. I was having no luck in completing the prologue and the first 40 seconds of chapter 1, so I just tried it the same way I did my speedrun and accuracy trophies. As soon as the prologue opening scene ended, I drive the boat around for 20 seconds or so, quit to menu, fired up the epilogue and went from there. All steps the same, crushing popped on the Naughty Dog logo.

So, here's my step by step that I do and maybe I'm doing it wrong and I just misread something somewhere (Trying to get both Crushing and Speed Run)

I'm on 1.0 right now.

Start up a new game in Save Data 02 On Crushing. Keeping all treasures. Ride around for 20 seconds, then save it in Save Data 02 and Quit to Main Menu. I go to "Chapter Select" And it gives me nothing except Prologue.

So, here's my step by step that I do and maybe I'm doing it wrong and I just misread something somewhere (Trying to get both Crushing and Speed Run)

I'm on 1.0 right now.

Start up a new game in Save Data 02 On Crushing. Keeping all treasures. Ride around for 20 seconds, then save it in Save Data 02 and Quit to Main Menu. I go to "Chapter Select" And it gives me nothing except Prologue.

I never saved on prologue, I just quit out to the menu. The only time I saved was at the beginning at prior to the epilogue (basically whenever the game prompted me)

I never saved on prologue, I just quit out to the menu. The only time I saved was at the beginning at prior to the epilogue (basically whenever the game prompted me)

Can you chapter select from your original save and does each chapter say they have been completed.

Hmm, I think I may have gotten it this time. I had to uninstall cause I forgot to pause the update for 1.03 and it auto updated on me so I had to do a clean install of it so I have to wait for it to install for me to see the Epilogue.

Yeah if you at the loading screen before the Epilogue its a good sign your on the right track.

I had to do the steps again Crushing didn't pop replayed the Epilogue again still nothing. Should I delete game data and start new game on save data 2. The chapters also didn't show up after completed prologue.

Trophies should dictate how you play the game, actually. They're called achievements and are earned after completing a (sometimes difficult) certain task in the game. If you decide to use an 'exploit' like this, not only did you remove the challenge connected to it, the status of the trophy has disappeared, as well.

The developers intended to make us do crushing, the speedrun and the aiming trophy the legitimate way to - what could have been - obtain the most prestigious Uncharted series platinum trophy yet?

And, in my opinion, that's why it's a shame this exploit exists. I just don't see how someone can say it's excellent as if it's such a good thing.

I am hoping this works, why becasue I just finished crushing mode with no mods and the trophy did not pop. watched all the credits and watched the final cut scene just to be sure. I came on here to see if anyone else had this issue and then stumbled across this post.

No offense but I struggled on Crushing mode mainly due to the fact this game in my eyes is this game is no where near as fun after you have past it once so I found it boring as most of the time you are just climbing the same liner path.

Edited by fisty123

No luck for me... tried everything several times. Maybe because I already had crushed finished for Epilogue in my other save, don't know.

update: and every chapter shows completed on crushing. No difficulty trophies...

Edited by Hyreduki
update

Trophies not popping...

Some players are having problems getting trophies to unlock. Reinstalling the game fixes this! This problem can occur with any trophy randomly and is not limited to specific trophies. Make a backup of your save game, uninstall the game in the PS4 settings and install it again. Then repeat the steps for the trophy and it should unlock fine.

This is not just using this guide, trophies are not unlocking for some people when they do it legit. Trophies are just buggy! Keep trying!

Edited by RoR

Anyone can help me?

i did exactly what was mentioned in post#1 but didn't pop up.

the problem is the savegame that i finished the game on is "save game2" my "savegame1" is on chapter 3 or 4 .i must have saved my game manually but i cant remember why i did that .

can anyone help me???plz

speedrun trophies sucks!

here is how my save game looks like plz help me

9c3c240.jpg

Edited by vespermk

This is not just using this guide, trophies are not unlocking for some people when they do it legit. Trophies are just buggy! Keep trying!

Tell me about it, Did it legit trophy did not unlock, did it via the hack 3 times now fully from steps 1 to End trophy did not unlock. Beyond this all I can think of doing is fully removing everything including the profile and starting from scratch.

EDIT finally got it, for anyone that does this legit first time around but does not unlock the trophy you need to remove your crushing save even if that save is called save file 1, (Make sure you have one completed save file mine was save 2) until you remove your crushing save the trophies will not unlock as I assume the game believes you have already unlocked it

Edited by fisty123

Hmm, I think I may have gotten it this time. I had to uninstall cause I forgot to pause the update for 1.03 and it auto updated on me so I had to do a clean install of it so I have to wait for it to install for me to see the Epilogue.

Ahhhhh, I noticed that sometimes my PS would get a bit overzealous and start downloading it after I paused it. Eventually I just disconnected from the Internet. Hope it works for you this time!