Uncharted 4 Collectible Guide - Treasures, Conversations, Journal Entries, Notes

Thank you Powerpyx! I spent three hours trying to find my last cairn, which was #14. I feel like an idiot but at least you saved me!

Awesome guide!

Just wanted to ask, do non Treasure collectables (notes, convos etc...) Carry over? I missed a few on my first play through.

Thanks!

Yes, they do.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sure he won't get that because you know.. it has to many :rolleyes:

Also Sony Studios aren't as bad as other studios as I've just pointed out.

Also he's played Heavy Rain, so why is he complaining about collectibles again?

I have never not gotten a game just for collectibles ... I'm only annoyed because I like to keep my completion percentage high and so I have to collect those things even though I hate it. When they put 600 in Mirrors Edge and you have to get them all for a trophy, I'll just smile and ignore them.

I loves Heavy Rain but the part about getting all the endings was annoying. Another game I was happy I was done with in the end.

All in all I love playing video games but thee are certain aspects that bother me - including gazillion average remasters, but that's a completely different story.

Thanks a lot for the incredibly detailed guide as always ... but even though you made my day by posting the guide, naughty dog has ruined it and to some extent even the entire game.

I hate collectibles and when I commented about the useless 100 treasures in previous games at last year's gamescom press event they said they'll implement collectibles only to the extent that nakes sense.

And now? 193? Almost twice as much? Thank you for nothing.

Instead of looking forward to the game I now detest having to check guides every second not to miss any of the collect-a-crap scattered thoughout the game.

When will developers ... and for that matter especially Sonys studios ... finally learn that adding a ton of collectibles doesn't make a game better or keeps players motivated. It does exactly the opposite.

Collectibles make games longer, but the extra time consists of boredom and frustration to the extent that you're glad when you're finally done with it. Is that really what you want?

Well said, 100% agree, I'm not looking forward to collecting all this crap, i want to enjoy the story and not have to worry about this but it's just the way it is.

It doesn't help that you have to get all optional conversations aswell.

And it seems that the devs didn't take your advice seriously did they.

God forbid how PowerPyx found all these collectibles himself but I'm thankful for it as it helps us all.

Wait until Mirrors Edge.... Over 600 collectibles.... :whistle:

Rofl, why don't they make it a 1000, jesus christ are they trying to make us go insane?

Edited by HUYI

I am working on it. Should be back up soon hopefully. It was a false claim by an email not associated to Sony.

Hope I can get this sorted today.

Good luck with that. Just picked up the game myself today and will be looking forward to being able to use your videos.

Here's an update regarding the whole collectible video removed by Sony situation:

Someone made a copyright claim and it was taken down. Whoever made this claim, it wasn't Sony. Because nobody reacts at the claimants email YouTube has to investigate. It can take up to 10 business days to have the video reinstated. I hope it will be sooner than that (when it's reinstated it will be available under the same link).

A few other channels seem to be affected by the same issue.

Reuploading the video doesn't work unfortunately. YouTube says the video already exists blah blah.

So I made a chapter by chapter version instead. I'm adding all those videos to the text guide now.

You can find the playlist here:

Here's an update regarding the whole collectible video removed by Sony situation:

Someone made a copyright claim and it was taken down. Whoever made this claim, it wasn't Sony. Because nobody reacts at the claimants email YouTube has to investigate. It can take up to 10 business days to have the video reinstated. I hope it will be sooner than that (when it's reinstated it will be available under the same link).

Reuploading the video doesn't work unfortunately. YouTube says the video already exists blah blah.

So I made a chapter by chapter version instead. I'm adding all those videos to the text guide now.

You're awesome man, and you deserve a Platinum trophy for that.

Thanks, you r awesome :applause:

Really sorry to hear you are dealing with this BS. Keep up the great work!

For Journal Entry #2/Conversation #7 in Chapter 8 you should change the description to state that it's before you open the door with the lights on it. The way it's worded doesn't seem specific enough to me (as I missed it opening the door because why would I be standing waiting for a conversation trigger instead of opening the door). If you open the door and miss it you have to redo the entire chapter because it triggers a checkpoint immediately when you open the door.