Platinum Difficulty Rating

Xander45

Rate the Platinum Difficulty  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the Platinum Difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

Voted 2 , once you get your ride upgraded it is very simple.

The good thing is that you keep your Money even if you replay the races, so upgrading doesn't take long, sure at first it might take a few tries, but then it is very easy.

The shield trophy got it while going through story mode, didn't have to grind it , however the machine gun one took me some replays on the last race.

Other than that, everything is very simple. For anyone looking for a easy and fast platinum it is a good choice.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I went with 2. It's not so easy that it platinums itself like the telltale games but it is pretty close. After a couple races you get a good feel for it and after your first play through you will be placing first every time. The blocking so many attacks was the hardest trophy because no one ever shot at me but it's easy to get when you focus on it.

• 3 months later...

The races themselves see you travel through the several areas of the village, including the town, farm, and graveyard. The game introduces you to the mechanics with a tutorial, with the purpose of helping you to understand the controls better. You have the ability to upgrade your vehicle, which helps to improve your chances of winning the races, by increasing such things as the speed. The platinum difficulty rating is a two out of ten.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

2. Don't disagree with the 1 votes, game is easy. Definitely has a little of the kart racer luck - if you get a bad start and stuck late pack (cuz they all shoot you) you may lose. If you get an early lead, they'll probably never catch you. No rubber banding, which is a nice change in a kart racer.

Definitely use a second controller for the Uzi kills. It seemed to work best when the target can roll forward (if he got caught on a wall, he usually stopped smoking). I got the all-win trophies the first time around - definitely would have been easier doing it the second run. Oh well. Fun game regardless.

• 4 weeks later...