Rainbow Moon Physical Edition Coming Soon - Will Have Separate Trophy List

BooneIronshield

I'm dying to know how much the greedy pukes on escam/escum/egreed/ebay wants???

I snagged my copy immediately as the clock struck 10am. Rainbow Moon was an excellent game, but also a tad bit on the grindy side as well but I didn't care. Now I get to platinum this bad boy again. Woohooo! :dance:

This should answer your question:

Rainbow Moon in Video Games and Consoles | eBay

And there's one on the sold listings for $99.99. :facepalm:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah immediately after asking I checked it out. Wow, wow, WOW those greedy fucking pukes! That shit offends me. They didn't buy to play it, they bought it just to make a profit. Meanwhile they took away from the gamers that actually WANT to play it just for fun/trophies. I'm sorry but they make me sick. Fucking vultures.

Edited by TacoNinja

Yeah immediately after asking I checked it out. Wow, wow, WOW those greedy fucking pukes! That shit offends me. They didn't buy to play it, they bought it just to make a profit. Meanwhile they took away from the gamers that actually WANT to play it just for fun/trophies. I'm sorry but they make me sick.
Well, as long as people are willing to enable, it's gonna continue. Damn shame. Admittedly, I've only played the PS3 version demo, then a few hours on a friend's Vita, but I enjoyed it. So I got the game to have fun with it. :) And I think it's cool it'll have an old school manual. :D

Not sure how far I got into it exactly, but really enjoyed it. :) Why, is that a bad thing? :)

Is it a bad thing? Not at all amigo. It's a tad bit long and grindy if you're shooting for the platinum but the game's so much fun that it wont even matter. It's by far one of my favorite games of all time. I can't wait for Rainbow Skies.

Managed to snag my copy at last minute, I hate buying stuff while on the tablet but I didn't think there would be any left by the time I got to a computer.

I doubt I'll actually get to play it anytime soon though, if ever :p

I mean no offense, but what was the point of buying it than? :D

Edited by Sellers
please use the edit/multi quote function instead of multi posting

It's by far one of my favorite games of all time.

I can so concur! When the game was new, I bought it just because it kinda looked awesome and I was not disappointed. I'd say it ranks in my top 5 PS3 games. So glad I could get a PS4 copy. 10:04 EDT, I already had my purchase made. I was kinda, well, not quite nervous, but a little unsure because it was my first time on LRG. But credit card purchases are getting easier by the year.

I mean no offense, but what was the point of buying it than? :D

I can imagine Lion has a huge backlog. The same here. I sometimes buy games that I totally wanna play but end up not playing at all because there's always a new game coming my way... And of course, workload at my job ain't getting any smaller.

I was able to get a copy of each for Vita & PS4. Opening both, attempting to re-plat all over again, and cross-play. This is going to be one really rare platinum!

Hell yeah it is and only you, along with myself a very few others will have this platinum. I platinumed it once. Gonna platinum it again. And than I'm gonna platinum Rainbow Skies! Good times. :dance:

I might platinum it. Haven't played the game before, so we'll see. It seems fun enough.

It really is a fun game. It's definitely on the long side though and requires a fair share of grinding to level up so that you don't get your ass handed to you by the enemies later on in the game.

Cool about the cross-play, but you know there's only one list for the two games, right?

Unfortunately. I'm more than grateful though for having one stacking list. :dance:

Cool about the cross-play, but you know there's only one list for the two games, right?

Frankly, I'm glad it's only got 1 list. Or I'd have bought both versions.

So looking forward to playing the game again. It's got that certain 80's look, and born in the late 70's, that's totally my thing. Also, just bought Saturday Morning RPG from the current Flash sale. 3 bucks, couldn't say no to that 80's reminiscence. The protagonist's name is Marty. Ring a bell? 88 anyone?

Rainbow Moon was awesome! SO pumped to play this again for a stack! :banana::banana::banana:

All I need now is a PS4! :gaming: Next month for my birthday there's a 99.9% probability that I'll get one though.

the game's so much fun that it wont even matter. It's by far one of my favorite games of all time. I can't wait for Rainbow Skies.

A man after my own heart!

I loved Rainbow Moon, have played into post-game twice now for a total of 500+ hours (between the two). It is one of my favorite RPGs and games in general.

I ended up getting the PS4 and Vita versions on Friday and looking forward to getting all the trophies again.

Also really excited about Rainbow Skies. Eastasiasoft posted recently on their Rainbow Skies blog that the digital game will be cross-buy between the PS3, PS4 and Vita. Meaning, if you buy it for one, you buy it for all of them. To be honest, a bit surprised to hear that, but that’s pretty awesome.

I loved Rainbow Moon, have played into post-game twice now for a total of 500+ hours (between the two). It is one of my favorite RPGs and games in general.

I ended up getting the PS4 and Vita versions on Friday and looking forward to getting all the trophies again.

Also really excited about Rainbow Skies. Eastasiasoft posted recently on their Rainbow Skies blog that the digital game will be cross-buy between the PS3, PS4 and Vita. Meaning, if you buy it for one, you buy it for all of them. To be honest, a bit surprised to hear that, but that’s pretty awesome.

I love when games are cross-buy, and even more so when cross-save is available too, so I can go from PS4 to Vita for my commute. Hopefully the new game has that feature as well! :D

I love when games are cross-buy, and even more so when cross-save is available too, so I can go from PS4 to Vita for my commute. Hopefully the new game has that feature as well! :D

Yes, the game is cross-save, as well.

And yes, the game is big, and can be a grind at times, especially if you are on Hard. But I found it very addicting and if you enjoy the combat system, then it doesn’t really feel like a grind.

Maybe it’s just me, but I have always grinded to some extent in RPGs, so this is nothing new to me. Some RPGs it gets boring because the combat, where not bad, is not highly addicting. Where some RPGs the grind doesn’t feel like grind as the combat is highly addicting. That’s what I have found in Rainbow Moon.

Frankly, I'm glad it's only got 1 list. Or I'd have bought both versions.

So looking forward to playing the game again. It's got that certain 80's look, and born in the late 70's, that's totally my thing. Also, just bought Saturday Morning RPG from the current Flash sale. 3 bucks, couldn't say no to that 80's reminiscence. The protagonist's name is Marty. Ring a bell? 88 anyone?

Ha I just bought Saturday Morning RPG as well :D

I know right! I wish they'd hurry up! I've been waiting for this sequel forever, lol! The gameplay clips I saw Look really cool. Little bit of the old mixed with a little bit of new.

I think all games should be cross-buy. I think it's bullshit that I have to pay twice for the same game.

It is, but be prepared for a huge grind.

I mean no disrespect but the grind in this game isn't that bad, I don't think. I've played games with a much more serious grind to it compared to Rainbow Moon... Nier, anyone? Ugh the grind in that game was unbearable!

And yes, the game is big, and can be a grind at times, especially if you are on Hard. But I found it very addicting and if you enjoy the combat system, then it doesn’t really feel like a grind.

Maybe it’s just me, but I have always grinded to some extent in RPGs, so this is nothing new to me. Some RPGs it gets boring because the combat, where not bad, is not highly addicting. Where some RPGs the grind doesn’t feel like grind as the combat is highly addicting. That’s what I have found in Rainbow Moon.

I couldn't agree more. Well put.

Yup, and the platinum will be mine - mark my words!

Indeed. Don't give up!

Back in the day I leveled every character to 99 in FF6 on the SNES. That was the start of my having fun with totally unnecessary grinds in RPGs. :p

I have played on Hard difficulty both times through Rainbow Moon and for the main part of the game I actually had very little ‘grinding’. There were points I needed get some additional Rainbow Pearls and raise a level or two because I could not get past a boss, but going off and doing/completing a few quests always brought me where I needed to be. There were times I truly ‘grinded’, but it was because I wanted a little extra, not because I needed to.

The only area where I truly needed to grind was in post-game, when trying to attain certain items. The later monsters in post-game are extremely tough, and if you aren’t ready for them you will die fast. :)

But none of that was actually required as it was all post-game.

Edit: How do you put in spoilers on here? When using the normal

formula, it does not work.

Edited by Hobbun