Coffin Dodgers ~ Trophy Guide & Roadmap

Fragpuss

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What am I not understanding about this game? I'm in the second tier of 3 races and constantly finish 7th or 8th. I lead the whole race, but one crash or take one weapon hit and it's all over. I'm so far behind and there is absolutely no way (that I've found) to catch back up.

And...... restart race isn't working when I press start.

What am I not understanding about this "3" out of 10 Plat?

What am I not understanding about this game? I'm in the second tier of 3 races and constantly finish 7th or 8th. I lead the whole race, but one crash or take one weapon hit and it's all over. I'm so far behind and there is absolutely no way (that I've found) to catch back up.

Yikes, that's not good. :(

I'm about to start this game tomorrow so um, judging by your comment I'm certainly not looking forward to this.

-UPDATE-

So yeah, I see what you mean Dylan. Nothing "easy" so far. So far all I've encountered was cheating, unbelievably cheap A.I. that ALWAYS have heat-seeking missiles ready to be launched up your ass the second you pass them or a charged stick attack to knock you off your scooter.

But a real simple, fun game, 1's and 2's out of 10, right guys? I think people forget just how aggravating it was in the beginning? Perhaps?

-ANOTHER UPDATE-

While this game does briefly start off annoying it fades quickly into leaving all of the A.I. in the dust once you upgrade. Upgrade your Engine first, grip (Body) second and lastly your Gearbox.

Edited by TacoNinja

I had a similar difficulty spike when I reached the farm races. The others were just driving away from me... And if I was able to stay with them, they would hit me with weapons the whole time.

The reason was that I upgraded gearbox and handling first. After replaying a race a few times (and even be lucky enough to win one) for the money, I upgraded my motor. Once the motor was upgraded I flew through again. Bought the last motor update as soon as I could and never had a problem again.

Somehow, if you get ahead of the pack, they're not able to catch up and once you are 1-2 corners ahead, they also can't hit you with the missile weapon. From then on it's just a free ride to the end!

Conclusion: Upgrade motor first! :wizard:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...