Rate the trophy difficulty...  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_4.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.92

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by PainOfDemise

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've voted 6 . Clean sweeps are so time consuming and if u miss any A-PODs that'll be a pain in the arse to find. Playing as Na'vi is much easier (bow is your best friend here for distant enemies . Hold R1 untill it zooms in. 1shot kill - guaranteed!!!) First level as NA'VI is very annoying. the rest will be MUCH easier. Also to get 150 games in m/p create private game set as OPEN TO PUBLIC and leave it. Did that twice overnight and got trophy. To PLATINUM will take well over 20 hours. (30+ hours for me)

P.S. I hate Na'vi !!! Humans RULE !!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Edited by Tomukas

• 2 weeks later...

I vote a 3/10. There are no difficutly level trophies, but the games does have to be played twice, once on either side. At first glance it looks as if there are many collectables to find and there are, but the cool thing is that there are many more on the level than you need. For example, if the level requires you to fiind 20 A-pods, there will probally be around 40 total. This cuts a lot of time having to search to find the "last" A-pod your missing. Like others have said the online can be very time consuming but I just hosted a match and left my ps3 on before I went to bed for two nights and got the 150 completions trophy. Every other online trophy I just boosted online in a 1vs1 private match. Overall a very easy platinum.

Edited by geiger12

I think the trophies are fairly easy. They can be time consuming but not overly, when compared to other games (winks at you Battlefield Bad Company). One single player campaign can be completed in about 10 - 15 hours depending on how thorough you are with clean sweeps or farming for conquest money. All in all I'd give it a trophy difficulty rating of 4 out of 10. The game is very forgiving with death in the form of recovery drinks. Also, online trophies are fairly easy, even without a boost partner.

This is an easier plat, and I was gonna give it a two, but it takes a hella lot of time to plat it. The A pods arent as bad as people are saying if you take ur time and explore and open up the world really good. Sadly another movie game that i feel could have been so much better. Just another waste of potential here...

this is one hell of a game i give it 5/10 the A-POD challanges are a bit tough if you go back after doing the main campaign, and the 150 matches looks like it could take sum time. boosting makes the online trophies easy for any one but arent that hard without a boosting buddy.

• 2 weeks later...

Easy game and to my surprise fun! You dont have to restart any levels . For example, if you are fighting a boss and you die, he still has the inflicted damage. You just have to finish him off. More collectables are on the levels than required. Nothing really hard here. It just takes a long time to finish.

I gave it a 2. Very easy game just takes time. The collectables are easy too because there are more on each level than needed. The online trophies are hard to do the right way because there are not a lot of online players and I usually end up on the team with bad players. Boosting make them real easy.

I made sure to vote based on difficulty and not the amount of time the trophies take. Easy game.

• 2 weeks later...

I gave it a 4/10.

Over all easy game, however i found it boring as all sector challenge's were basically the same and the story game play was lame.

Just need the 150 mathes online trophy. . Then i got plat.

Hate trophies like that, make you play the game longer than you want too. Trophies should be for challenge's!

• 4 weeks later...