Don't be fooled into buying this

no its not, its possible it could be at some point in the future but they are not saying that just yet.

https://twitter.com/CrowdOfMonsters/status/780430053771476993

Wow, that has today's date on it. :D

Hope to see that (P) obtained from the full game one day.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

According to a NeoGaf thread, the game was indeed cancelled.

Episodic series Blues and Bullets seemingly in trouble (possible cancellation?) - NeoGAF

Steam has already removed the season pass of the game. Even though the developers said it has not been cancelled, some information state that the studio stopped development and the developers left the studio.

So, if you're a completionist and you have seen it on sale: Better be safe than sorry.

According to a NeoGaf thread, the game was indeed cancelled.

Episodic series Blues and Bullets seemingly in trouble (possible cancellation?) - NeoGAF

Steam has already removed the season pass of the game. Even though the developers said it has not been cancelled, some information state that the studio stopped development and the developers left the studio.

So, if you're a completionist and you have seen it on sale: Better be safe than sorry.

See? I told you so. :p

• 1 year later...
I've been waiting since 2 years, paid in advance, and still waiting for the last episodes. whom should I ask to get my money back? the Company a crowd of Monster went broke. that's mean… :think:

They should allow refunds for this given what happened, after all this is a product that didn't deliver on its promises.

This^

Sony is your only option but you will have to fight for a refund because Sony hates giving them out :(. I don't know why Sony doesn't just pull this from sale, since there's no chance in hell that it will ever be completed :confused:.

The game is officially cancelled. Both the websites for the game & the developer are now gone. The last word ANYONE had gotten from the dev team was in Sept 2016. Unfortunately that means no Episodes 3, 4, & 5.

I will say the first 2 episodes were really good & if you were 2 see it on sale, I would grab it & play it on an alt (I really don't know who gets the $ though, since they don't exist anymore & have no publisher).

• 2 months later...