Don't be fooled into buying this

It true that this has a Platinum Trophy, however only 2 episodes are out so you can only get the trophies for Ep 1 and Ep 2. While Episodes 3-5 will remain a mystery to how long or when they'll become available to buy on the store.

Buy at your own risk as it may never be fully released or take years.

It true that this has a Platinum Trophy, however only 2 episodes are out so you can only get the trophies for Ep 1 and Ep 2. While Episodes 3-5 will remain a mystery to how long or when they'll become available to buy on the store.

Buy at your own risk as it may never be fully released or take years.

I just took a look around various Xbox and Steam boards and it seems you are right.

Thanks for the heads up.

So just like every other episodic game you'll have to wait for the final episodes to be released. How exactly are they "fooling" you?

It took nearly 1 year for episode 2 to be released for Xbox and Steam version. Now they're on PS4. Imagine how long episodes 3-5 will be.

It took nearly 1 year for episode 2 to be released for Xbox and Steam version. Now they're on PS4. Imagine how long episodes 3-5 will be.

We might see the conclusion to this series on PS5 at this rate. Thanks for the heads up, it's a shame episode release dates are a big unknown because something related to Elliot Ness sounds rather interesting.

Bloody hell, that's a long time even by episodic standards :eek:! Thanks for the heads up, I'll skip this until the full game is released in a few years time.

Episode 1 and 2 are bundled to a 6,50 euros, that means the full seasons will be 20 euros or less. Games looks really good and i'll buy, even if they never published episodes 3 to 5. Sure, story wise it will be frustating to don't see the end but with this little price it's not like they're trying to rob people. I know this is a trophy site but i find it a shame that people don't want to buy the game cause the trophy list will give them a unfinished percentage on their virtual card.

I want to know if these same people would have bought the game if it had released without platinum and five seperate dlc list.

Edited by legrooos

It would be criminal not to release Eps3-5, leaving a game midway would be weird not to mention cuntish!

I nearly committed to this because I do wanna play it & buy it at its cheap price, (I still might :p).

Im sure we'll hear first on here if they announce new episodes. :)

So it takes them longer than other developers to release new episodes. I'm sure they'll be released eventually. I still don't think that they're trying to "fool" us. I never buy episodic games until all episodes are available anyway.

• 3 months later...

It's funny I saw them in discounts on EU PSS. I was appealed by the price and platinum first but then I saw it was episodic, and as I saw there was only episode 1 and 2, it smelled fishy to me. Came here to see if there was info on the release of the rest of the episodes.... Well now I know, I wont take it and wait for them to release.

• 1 month later...
I guess OP was right because the game got canceled. I feel sorry for those who bought the game and will never get their platinum -.-'

no its not, its possible it could be at some point in the future but they are not saying that just yet.

https://twitter.com/CrowdOfMonsters/status/780430053771476993