Rate the Platinum Difficulty  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the Platinum Difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_rating_na.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 0.00

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
  5. Vote with honesty and integrity.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Voted 2

There are lots and lots of puzzles which are not particularly challenging (for me) and most were solved through trial and error. Ive got a few `game over` screens, too, during the stealth sequences due to my carelessness and for rushing to finish the episode I was in. But really there was nothing hard.

The trophies are super easy to unlock so you can just enjoy the story.

Edited by Mindblower

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Voted 3 contrary to the guide because the controls were terrible most of the time which made certain parts of the game frustrating especially so when trying to jump, climb and explore. Bad controls in any game is criminal but especially so in an adventure game where jumping and climbing make up a huge portion of gameplay. Its still an easy (P) though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I HATED this game and it droned on forever. Ugly, low-budget PS3 graphics with the shittiest controls ever. There's just no accuse for this. You want 50 bucks for this pile of shit?! Are you fucking kidding me??? Horrible game, I seriously did hate every second of it.

Puzzle after puzzle after puzzle after puzzle after puzzle after puzzle after puzzle after puzzle after puzzle after puzzle after puzzle after puzzle after puzzle after puzzle after puzzle after puzzle after puzzle... IT DROVE ME FUCKING NUTS! And I want to shoot the dude in the face that thought up those water puzzles in Solomon's tomb! They were enraging!!!

5/10. Fuck this game!

Edited by TacoNinja

• 3 weeks later...

I voted a 2 with guide to beat it in under 3 hours. The game has some annoying puzzles, most likely we could figure them out with time. Although I lack patience with this game. There is no combat at all, you go from puzzle to puzzle.

I could only recommend this game to a trophy hunter because its not fun to play.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I did it without a guide and would give it a 2 with a guide and 4 without a guide in my opinion! The Dynamite disarm puzzles were hard as fuck! Rest of the puzzles were really easy.

I only had a little trouble with the stealth parts but they werent too hard.