Blues and bullets trophy list

Dark Poetry

Cool to hear that this is coming to PS4! The first episode was released on the Xbox One about 7 months ago, and they only released the second episode today. I wonder if the reason it took so long to release the next episode was because they were working on the PS4 port. :think: Hopefully the other three episodes will get released much sooner after this port gets released.

Cool to hear that this is coming to PS4! The first episode was released on the Xbox One about 7 months ago, and they only released the second episode today. I wonder if the reason it took so long to release the next episode was because they were working on the PS4 port. :think: Hopefully the other three episodes will get released much sooner after this port gets released.

And that's why I won't touch the game until all the episodes are released. I'd rather not play a game that doesn't actually get finished for two years. Telltale's near year long seasons is bad enough, 3 years to release all episodes for one of these types of games would be absurd.

Porting the game to PS4 shouldn't have taken them that long to do, considering the similarity between PC/One/PS4 system architecture at this point. Think the devs are just extremely slow.

Those that haven't heard of this:

Thank you, I don't get updated on xbox games, so I had never heard of this before.

By the looks of it, I feel like this is similar to LA Noire, with investigation + elements of shooting. I do enjoy the art style, though I don't enjoy the graphics itself. That black and white image with details in red have always interested me - Prototype 2's cutscenes, Betrayal (a quite interesting PC FPS)...

Well, guess I'll wait until someone confirms it. What was the price for this on Xbox One? It might be the same for PS4.