Free on PLUS this month

Neme

One thing I think some people here will find annoying is the repetitiveness and backtracking late in the game, not to mention the fact that the difficulty based trophies don't stack.

I'm excited to play this game can't wait once I'm done with dragon age :) yea 3 playthroughs to get the plat seems excessive. What's the fastest way? The guide says chicken run then normal then survivor mode. I was thinking normal first, survivor mode then speed run on chicken? Seems faster

I'm excited to play this game can't wait once I'm done with dragon age :) yea 3 playthroughs to get the plat seems excessive. What's the fastest way? The guide says chicken run then normal then survivor mode. I was thinking normal first, survivor mode then speed run on chicken? Seems faster

You'll want a healthy understanding of where to go and where the enemies come from for Survival. Ammo is more limited, so knowing when to save up can be helpful. As well as being careful not to die in that mode. The guide is the fastest/safest way.

That being said, you can play however you want to.

One thing I think some people here will find annoying is the repetitiveness and backtracking late in the game, not to mention the fact that the difficulty based trophies don't stack.

Yeah I'm probably 2/3 of the way through it and I'm not sure I want to do two more playthroughs. One I could do...two feels like it'll get real tedious.

Completely agree on the tediousness of this plat. Got bored of the game about halfway through my first playthrough. Luckily you can just run by 90% of the enemies, so they shouldn't take too long.

And oh my god backtracking for all the letters was such a pain.