• 26-35 Hours
    • 36-50 Hours
    • 51-75 Hours
    • 76-100 Hours
    • 100+ Hours

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/time_unk.png

Estimated Time to Plat Length: ????

Voting Guidelines

1. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards 100%.
  2. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  3. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving 100%.
  4. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  5. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  6. Vote with honesty and integrity.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...

PS5 says 23 hours, but there's a few caveats with that figure. Firstly I had already played for an hour or two when I first started the game, but when I came back to it I started over fresh. Secondly, I spent a lot of time with the game paused as I was going back and forth between the game and collectible videos. Thirdly, expect to be confused a lot when you first begin the game, especially if you're following the linked collectible videos. This alone will add a couple of hours to your playthrough as you try and figure things out for yourself and inevitably get lost countless times along the way. With that said, I reckon you could probably get the platinum in 15 hours or less. Best of luck!