Trackmaster Medals - Developer Times list

BinkUncia

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a PSA: PapyChampy, The Dev who created all campaign maps and set the trackmaster times, is aware of this thread and stated "About Trackmaster medals times : I saw people on PlaystationTrophies.org gathering times where they have beaten the Trackmaster requirements. Gonna post the list of every Trackmaster time there, maybe I should post it here as well."

So all of us posting times is great, but will eventually be moot seeing how we will have the exact times to beat.

Thanks in advanced Papy!

That is very cool of PapyChampy but wonder if maybe they should delay doing it for a few months?

This way of self discovery is somehow a bit more exciting than just having a definitive list for us all to just moan about how impossible some of the times are?

Just a thought.

That is very cool of PapyChampy but wonder if maybe they should delay doing it for a few months?

This way of self discovery is somehow a bit more exciting than just having a definitive list for us all to just moan about how impossible some of the times are?

Just a thought.

Totally agree, thanks PapyChampy for taking notice and offering to post up the times but it's kinda fun and great for the community if we all pull together to try and find the times... I say hold off a few months too

Totally agree, thanks PapyChampy for taking notice and offering to post up the times but it's kinda fun and great for the community if we all pull together to try and find the times... I say hold off a few months too

Good point indeed, and same for Russelguppy's statement. =)

I'll stay put for now, give me a howl if you want the accurate Trackmaster times in the future.

Hi, just went through all of my TMs and compared to see which ones I can contribute to the list, not sure if the list is still perfectly accurate I didn't look at all the replies, but regardless I have it set up as:

track number - posted time (my slower time)

13 - 27.46 (27.72)

17 - 27.79 (27.88)

32 - 23.69 (23.73)

35 - 58.18 (58.54)

49 - 38.10 (38.11)

56 - (32.20)

57 - (32.21)

62 - 31.65 (31.67)

73 - 26.05 (26.22)

83 - (34.94)

88 - (40.79)

Also apparently I'm number 1 globally for 47 with a time of 32.70 which I thought was kind of neat, that track is one of the easiest to TM though if you cut the jump really early at the start.

Also how many players are on this game in total global right now for PS4? I'm on XB1 but the forums for this game are pretty dead right now (I'm sure the TM times are all the exact same anyway) and we have 226000 total players right now.

Also how many players are on this game in total global right now for PS4? I'm on XB1 but the forums for this game are pretty dead right now (I'm sure the TM times are all the exact same anyway) and we have 226000 total players right now.

There are around 800,000 players ranked on the global leaderboards.

#65 - 1:21.66

#74 - 36.00

#85 - 2:48.65

#87 - 48.77

#88 - 40.70

#93 - 44.35

Edited by BOT Brad