THL 8 ~ Leaderboard

Noid

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happens if nr 67. 68. 69. and 70 have the same amount of completed games?

What I do on my leaderboards (well just the one now), is have platinums count more than golds etc.

Edit: But seing the trophy weight on some 100% games (tons of golds on some games, tons of silver on others) that might not be fair, perhaps rather go by difficulty? :think:

Edited by Oo Ion oO

What happens if nr 67. 68. 69. and 70 have the same amount of completed games?

The tie breaker will be overall trophies. If that's a tie, overall (P). If it's STILL a tie, it'll be whoever earned their last trophy first (i.e. the first person to get to their overall trophy count). If all of those people get a tie in all of the above, well fuck it, you've synced yourselves up better than a gaggle of women syncing their monthly mother nature visit; you can all have the stupid award. :p

Wait hold on a minute. Does someone already have more than 250 trophies? I just got home from work and it's the first spare minutes of this THL I've got :o

Welcome home, you have some catching up to do (Robin took off like a spaceship! :p )

I've had 3,5 hours and gotten like 22 trophies. I should close my lap-top and trophy.

Wait hold on a minute. Does someone already have more than 250 trophies? I just got home from work and it's the first spare minutes of this THL I've got :o

Yep! Keep in mind that some people like to blow their load early on, as it were, so don't expect them to keep that pace up for too long. The people with high numbers right now (myself included) are all autopopping trophies, or playing super quick stuff like Arcade Archives, Sound Shapes, etc..

Just do the best YOU can do, that's all anyone can ask! :)

The tie breaker will be overall trophies. If that's a tie, overall (P). If it's STILL a tie, it'll be whoever earned their last trophy first (i.e. the first person to get to their overall trophy count). If all of those people get a tie in all of the above, well fuck it, you've synced yourselves up better than a gaggle of women syncing their monthly mother nature visit; you can all have the stupid award. :p

Thanks for clarifying!

And very good work on the leaderboards. :D

Yep! Keep in mind that some people like to blow their load early on, as it were, so don't expect them to keep that pace up for too long. The people with high numbers right now (myself included) are all autopopping trophies, or playing super quick stuff like Arcade Archives, Sound Shapes, etc..

Yeah, totally agree here. Even if it was a team name (still is?), Slow and steady does the job.

Welcome home, you have some catching up to do (Robin took off like a spaceship! :p )

I've had 3,5 hours and gotten like 22 trophies. I should close my lap-top and trophy.

Oh boy, he did. He's already surpassed what I expect to achieve throughout the whole month :rofl:

Yeah you're right. Still massive figures so early on :o

Though I plan to keep up a good pace throughout this whole thing, especially once summer starts. :whistle:

http://i.imgur.com/McrIdjP.png

1. Jerry Appleby (Jerry_Appleby) - 15

:drool: :D My moment of fame, soon to be going down since I beat all my easy ones already :rofl:

edit: How come to #1 isn't pink, does it have to do with how the ordered list function works?

How is Jerry's Arcade Archives beating mine :(

Probably because I played more games :cool: You gotta work harder if you want to be the team MVP ;)

Edited by Jerry Appleby

Can you post Rem's spreed sheet in the op posts. It's a pain to go back to page 157 to find that. :o

As Ion said, if you want to use it, go ahead and bookmark it. It is not official, and the numbers are not 100% correct, so it's not going to be added to the OP.

I'm not saying it's a bad thing, it's just not officially supported.

3rd Award LB Updated!

Jerry's been kicked off his mantle at the top, but remains very firmly within the ranks of those currently getting the award. As for the rest of us, it looks like we'll have to step up our games if we want keep up with Robin!

Thanks for the update. :)

Robin are you ok? 15 AA games in one sitting can't be healthy... GG mate! :D

As Ion said, if you want to use it, go ahead and bookmark it. It is not official, and the numbers are not 100% correct, so it's not going to be added to the OP.

I'm not saying it's a bad thing, it's just not officially supported.

Alright, *bookmarked*. :cool:

Thanks for the update. :)

Robin are you ok? 15 AA games in one sitting can't be healthy... GG mate! :D

[ame]

[/ame]

All LBs Updated!

Holy cow Haptism, here I thought you were just a pretty face with some artistic talent. Here you are blowing everyone else out of the water wtffffffffffffffffffff.

You'll need to keep that up though with kb pulling up right behind you, and of course Shane is right there still, defending the Borderlands with his own bucket full of trophies!

A lot of early loads blown, and certainly more to come. Look forward to more updates and highlights as the days progress! :D

All LBs Updated!

Holy cow Haptism, here I thought you were just a pretty face with some artistic talent. Here you are blowing everyone else out of the water wtffffffffffffffffffff.

You'll need to keep that up though with kb pulling up right behind you, and of course Shane is right there still, defending the Borderlands with his own bucket full of trophies!

A lot of early loads blown, and certainly more to come. Look forward to more updates and highlights as the days progress! :D

Aren't you a married man? :chair:

Married people can't say others are pretty?

Sorry ladies, you're all ugly.

DON'T LISTEN TO BLAZE YOU'RE ALL BEAUTIFUL

No, you gotten the wrong idea. :chair:

I was joking with Noid since I know he's married. :p

Sure that doesn't mean you'll stop looking at other women. ;)

All LBs Updated!

Oh well, enjoying that short moment of success before dropping again :francis: Basically a "once in a lifetime" situation to me :yay:

3rd Award LB Updated!

Jerry's been kicked off his mantle at the top, but remains very firmly within the ranks of those currently getting the award. As for the rest of us, it looks like we'll have to step up our games if we want keep up with Robin!

Hopefully the last few games I submitted will bring me back to the top :)

Although I'm working all day tomorrow, so this is the point where I will slowly fall behind :p