PS4 version is here!

Philoctetes

Woke up this morning with an email from eastasiasoft announcing the PS4 version of Rainbow Moon, and I jumped on it immediately for $7.50. I don't know that I'll go so far as to re-platinum this one, but I'm happy that it got a remaster. Looking forward to firing this up when I get home from work.

Woke up this morning with an email from eastasiasoft announcing the PS4 version of Rainbow Moon, and I jumped on it immediately for $7.50. I don't know that I'll go so far as to re-platinum this one, but I'm happy that it got a remaster. Looking forward to firing this up when I get home from work.

Does it have its own trophy list or is it shared (same list across all platforms)?

Yeah..I was so sad to see it shared the trophy list. This is one case where I'd like to just reset the trophy list and do it all over again. Had lots of fun with this game. I still intend to replay it though, but those trophies really adds more fun to the game.

Still don't know why we can't actually reset our trophies, no harm in doing that.

This is perfect for me because I never finished the PS3 version plat as I ran into a game breaking bug that made it impossible to continue, and I even looked up guides to see if I was overlooking something. That was long time ago, but I love the game enough that I don't mind starting over.

Still don't know why we can't actually reset our trophies, no harm in doing that.
Friend comes over to my house and resets my Resistance 2 platinum "as a joke" and now I can never unlock it again because the servers are shutdown.

"Well just make those games an exception?"

Well people can still reset long or difficult games to complete, seems like more trouble than it's worth.

If you want to recomplete certain games use a friends account or make a alt.

On topic thanks for the info guys.