Rate the Platinum Difficulty  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the Platinum Difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_rating_na.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 0.00

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
  5. Vote with honesty and integrity.

I give it a 3. Solely due to the reason that I was already familiar with the battle system so it was pretty easy besides maybe one or two fights which you either have to be aggressive or keep your distance and know when to attack. Otherwise besides some of the S ranks its fairly easy and maybe a little tedious with survival/league and the short adventure mode.

3/10. Most S-Ranks are very easy, especially if you've played a UNS game before. There are a few that may give people some trouble, (Guy vs. Madara, Kayuga, Madara Susanoo) But even these difficult ones are fairly quickly overcome, as attempts only really take 2-3 minutes each. Survival mode and the other trophies are fairly simple and easy as well if you choose the right characters. Overall a pretty quick and easy plat.

I'm a Ultimate Ninja Storm vet and I 100% (no trophies at the time) the first game, but platted all the others. This one I'm ranking a 5/10 because of the S Ranked missions for the first fight of Guy vs Madara and the Kaguya fight. Those 2 fights alone to get S Rank in bumped the difficulty up. Outside of that, everything is a breeze. You may have to restart the mission on some battles, but they're definitely doable to get S Rank on.

Definitely the hardest Naruto game to date, but still obtainable to get the plat.

I voted a 4. Definately the hardest Naruto Plat. Hardest fights were Might Guy Strikes (first Guy vs Madara fight), Six Paths Perfection (Susanoo vs Madara Susanoo + Limbo), Kaguya Otsutsuki (dimension changing battle) and the Final Battle.

As an amine fan, this game was very enjoyable, especially since it go es beyond where the anime is currently at.

For newcomers, it should still be fairly easy as a fighting game. the battle mechanics are very striaght forward.

have it a 2 fight were easy maybe a try or 2 at best to S rank some of the main stories.

Then get the Trail of Gale and that just a redo of some older fight with annoying people with 50-95% attack or defense boost.

Frankly easy game some fun to it here and there but glad I didn't pay out extra for the season pass for DLC whenever they get around to it and won't plan on getting any unless comes with trophies other wise I'm done and moving on to the next game.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I agree defiantly not a easy 4/10 platinum. Keeping 90% health for S rank is challenging, you need luck for a lot of them. Game itself is enjoyable so playing adventure mode, etc and repeating story for S rank wasn't that tedious.

6/10 for me due to 90% health BS, kept getting A rank due that requirement.

Edited by crazyrice24

• 2 weeks later...

5/10 here. Keeping your hp at 90~ for S rank was a little tricky and the fight with Madara in Susano'o was tough too. It would have been a 1/10 if they added in the hp recovery thing when you punch in the buttons in the star sequences like in previous games but overall it was fun and somewhat challenging.

I absolutely love these games. I've platted all of them now. :)

Im fucking sick of these "3,4/10" platinum which are totally worst and most rageful ones it is regilar 8/10 platinum period, wtf is that 30 survival trophy?!!!!! Cheapest ai will just spam me to death naaah im selling this

I managed to get this done by spamming Naruto's rasengans like I did with Kaguya's fights. Use your teammates when they get close and then run back and keep on spamming rasengan. Got it in my first attempt.

Edited by Her0

Giving it a 5, some of these S ranks are ridiculous, even one combo can take away an S rank and this Guy Vs. Madaraa is driving me nuts. All he does is substitute even when i use the same strategy as every youtube video i watch.

Wish there was a health percent on the screen so I know if I'm even close sometimes -_-

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

I voted 5/10 but its imo 4,5/10 in diff.

The reason is a couple of s-rank fights the hardest being Mighty Guy vs. Madara...that was hard to get... part of it i think is my lack of experience in Naruto games fighting style...but still very managable.