I miss 1 marvel landmark

jgsnake

Sorry for my bad english i'm french, i miss 1 marvel landmark to complète the challenge in manhattan "find 15 marvel landmark" .the symbol of this challenge is a caméra.

But i dont know what is à marvel landmark .if someone ça help me or have a map of their locations?

Sorry for my bad english i'm french, i miss 1 marvel landmark to complète the challenge in manhattan "find 15 marvel landmark" .the symbol of this challenge is a caméra.

But i dont know what is à marvel landmark .if someone ça help me or have a map of their locations?

edit: it's ok i found it ,the landmarks are manhattan monuments like the grand theatre or foggwell gymnasium,roxxon tower.... the one i missed was the sanctum sanctuarium in south manhattan.

I am also one landmark short and have everything else done.

JGSNAKE, where exactly is this Sanctum Sanctuarium? I don't recall seeing it so that is probably what I am missing as well. I've been running around southern manhattan with Quicksilver and not having any luck.

I also miss one landmark at the moment, I collected everything in Manhattan and did all the races. How on earth am I supposed to find the missing one now ? There's nothing to indicate those ! I'm feeling that I'm running around like an idiot. :mad:

EDIT : Found it. I was also missing the Gem theatre.

Edited by Alex Fly

• 2 months later...
  • 6 years later...