100% Completion?

MrBeens

Does anyone know if anything happens when you find all the environmental puzzles and finish every obelisk?

I think I've done everything I can on my own, without resorting to looking anything up. I have the plat, and seen both the normal and secret room endings. My save file is at 517 +79.

If the only reward for 100% completion is just personal accomplishment and satisfaction, then I won't bother looking up where the rest are, since that reward would be negated by having to do that.

Does anyone know if anything happens when you find all the environmental puzzles and finish every obelisk?

I think I've done everything I can on my own, without resorting to looking anything up. I have the plat, and seen both the normal and secret room endings. My save file is at 517 +79.

If the only reward for 100% completion is just personal accomplishment and satisfaction, then I won't bother looking up where the rest are, since that reward would be negated by having to do that.

Not sure mate, havent got there but congrats on the plat!! :)

I've seen the, "early credits room" ending. (Weird.) And I've seen the, I guess, regular ending which totally sucks. [spoiler=witend001]You get flown back to the beginning with a few esoteric things whispered and then it's like you've just started the game.

This was with all lasers activated and the certain challenge completed, also having done every other puzzle I could find. Are there any other endings?

I'd also like to know how and if the game recognizes I found the secret credits room, because I did that after having seen the ending and started a new game. There's a bit of environmental stuff to it, so I hope it added that to my overall count. Next time I started the game, it put me into the starting area again with the puzzles already solved, but it says 500something +50something, so I guess everything got added up for a new savefile, because the savefile before has 2 +2 in the stats.

I'm currently at 497 +67 - I know why your + number is higher, but you have 20 more panel puzzles solved than I do - apart from the panels in the challenge are (excluding the actual challenge puzzles), where would I be missing some panels? I believe I have solved everything in the main area, but I wouldn't be surprised if I missed a secret path somewhere...

I'm currently at 497 +67 - I know why your + number is higher, but you have 20 more panel puzzles solved than I do - apart from the panels in the challenge are (excluding the actual challenge puzzles), where would I be missing some panels? I believe I have solved everything in the main area, but I wouldn't be surprised if I missed a secret path somewhere...

There were some optional puzzles at the bottom of symmetry island, and in the greenhouse room in the town. There are also lots of shortcut doors around the island that are optional as they just serve as kind of a fast travel. Some doors are double doors that have two puzzles but you only need to solve one to open one side and get through, like behind the movie screen.

There's also the triangle scattered random puzzles, and the doors to the video puzzle solutions.

And of course you mentioned it, but there are like 5 billion optional puzzles in the challenge area. The elevator there counts for three. (Top call, bottom call, and elevator itself.)

No, as far as I can tell, there's no special reward or ending or anything like that for completing the environmental puzzles/obelisks, or getting all the 523 panel puzzles, other than the satisfaction of having done it all. Nor do you get anything for finding all the audio tapes, though I'd actually recommend going for those, especially the ones in the challenge area, since they're more or less the only thing in the game (along with the hidden ending) that reveal something about what's actually going on.

I went into the Challenge with 500 panel puzzles done, having completed absolutely everything else in the game (as far as I know), except for the hidden ending. Once I'd finished the challenge, gotten my plat, and watched the 2nd ending, I was at 523, which I believe is 100% of the panels.

Since it looks like you're only missing a few panels, my best suggestions would be to make sure you've gotten all 3 from the challenge area elevator, all 6 boat panels, all 14(?) scattered triangle panels, along with the stuff MrBeens mentioned. Oh, and if you're anything like me, you might want to go back to the quarry as well, and have a look inside the control room of the enclosed building. The puzzle that activates that half of the laser, also activates a single panel on a wall in there, which I managed to miss the first time around.

• 2 weeks later...

523 +135 +6 - plus all of the audio logs (49), the movie theatre boxes (6) and the 2 endings. All clams open, all lights on, all white and yellow flower open, all fountains activated, Lady of the Lake fully revealed.

That is 100% completed.

I really love this game and have put in many, many hard and enjoyable hours getting to (my version of) completion.

I'm at 500 +117 +5, I've solved ALL the panels in the secret mountain area and throughout the game, found all audio logs, activated all movies, opened all of the cave exits and shortcut doors, completed all the white single panels, seen both endings.

I am not going to do the Certain Challenge because I absolutely HATE stupid timed events in games (personal pet peeve).

I will complete the final Obelisk (Town) and visit the lake in the centre of town to see the Lady of the Lake fully revealed.

And then I'm done.

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I got my (P) with 518 +78.

Missing only 5 regular puzzles I think? I think at least 1 of them is a triangle puzzle. I know where a good portion of the environment ones are. Also saw the secret credits room after "using the code at the beginning."

I also have all the theatre puzzles unlocked, and I know about the hour long puzzle because I looked it up :p Also missing another environmental puzzle in that same room, involving dead leaves up above, but I can't find how to start that one. Assuming a clue is in one of the videos.

Think I've found about half the audio logs. Is there a way to check how many I've found? (Aside from using the lake I mean)