• 26-35 Hours
    • 36-50 Hours
    • 51-75 Hours
    • 76-100 Hours
    • 100+ Hours

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/time_unk.png

Estimated Time to Plat Length: ????

Voting Guidelines

1. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards 100%.
  2. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  3. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving 100%.
  4. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  5. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  6. Vote with honesty and integrity.

I played the game on Steam, not PS4, and I didn't use a guide or get the solution to any puzzles online. I spent huge amounts of time trying to solve some of the puzzles that were more difficult for me personally. I went through an entire notebook of graph paper. It was a great experience, and very lengthy (and addictive... time just seemed to slip away while I was playing, before I knew it I'd been playing for 8 hours in a row! This happened multiple times haha). For some reason the Steam version only has 2 achievements, The Endgame, and The Challenge. I dunno why it doesn't include all the ones for finding each laser like the PS4 does, but ultimately it's exactly the same procedure you have to go through to get all the achievements on Steam vs on all the trophies on PS4. My Steam time at the moment I unlocked the Challenge trophy was 52 hours!

• 1 month later...

I'm not entirely sure precisely how long it took because I stopped when I reached the Certain Challenge and came back every so often to nibble away at that whenever I felt like it - which wasn't often.

That said, I'd estimate it to be somewhere around 15 hours. That was with using a guide on the puzzles I got seriously stuck on. Expect it to take longer if you're stubborn about not using a guide.

Edited by Kitsuna

• 1 month later...

I'd say that I came in somewhere between 16 - 20 hours.

This was trying to do most of the game myself but consulting a guide if I got really stumped (which was quite often if I'm honest...). Frankly I didn't even bother with the later areas of the game (Town, Mountain, pre-Challenge) and just went through with a guide. The Challenge probably took me a bit over 5 hours on its own.

• 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Probably somewhere in the 36-50 hour range, given the number of nights I devoted to this game. I spent a lot of that time drawing out puzzles so I could solve them on paper (especially the tetris puzzles). I only "cheated" to find the challenge area, so expect to finish much more quickly if you use a guide.

Even though it was frustrating, I actually enjoyed this game. In a Stockholm syndrome kind of way.

Edited by Cassylvania

• 7 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

First trophy 1 February 2016, Platinum 23 February 2021 lol. Can't remember how long it took in terms of gameplay. I took years off because of the final challenge. For some reason I was unsuccessful years ago even with the 'sleep mode' trick and gave up. I finally came back to it yesterday and got it. The final challenge alone takes hours.

• 2 months later...

I spent I'd imagine almost 100 hours, Took me an hour after install to complete Symmetry puzzles without using a guide and before I did use a guide I spent ages wandering around the map looking for easy puzzles but didn't get far.

But for me 2 years 1 month (trophies) but game time I'd imagine I'm around 100 hours

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...