All Games are gonna Close the Servers???

Devil_Max

Hi Everyone!

I'm am confusing with this because all the games Dance Star and Everybody Dance have trophies online, but its all the versions the servers gonna close or it's only the only game Everybody Dance 1? :confused:

I'm confusing with that but if any one can help me i appreciate please. :think:

Thank's for the Help and cya soon! ;)

Thank's for all the help people, but any one knows a place or anyone here are seeling the Everybody's Dance Saga because i need that 3 games and all the place i find it's very expensive if any one can borrow me for doing only the trophies online please??? ........ :(

I'm not even sure if you can 100%/Plat this game anymore as I looked on the PSN store and it says on the game you can no longer share in this game and no ones gotten any of the sharing trophies since the 23rd. I know it only says it for the digital version but when the disc version isn't getting any achievers and I see a few posts of people not being able to share, it's never a good sign :(

• 2 weeks later...

Plus the trophy for uploading to the community, not sharing to Facebook so get those online trophies now!!!

EDIT Forgot that the EU and US lists are a bit different. either way get those online trophies soon!!

Edited by russelguppy

• 2 weeks later...

And they are down. Looks like it did affect the Dancestar Servers too. So all plats and 100%S are now not possible unless you had the various online trophies already.

EDIT Have just got an offline trophy so the game isn't completely nerfed.

Edited by russelguppy