Question about Fluid Intelligence

SongsOnRepeat

The trophy says we have to complete the Expert Campaign without failing, retrying, or quitting.

I know if you finish a song in Campaign, at the score screen you are given the option to "replay" the song for a higher score. Now I know replaying and retrying are essentially the same thing, but I'm not sure if they specifically mean just retrying.

Can anyone confirm whether or not replaying disables the trophy at the end of this? Is anyone skilled enough to test this out on a second account? I would volunteer but I can't even unlock Super Mode myself yet.

Unfortunately I just confirmed that replaying is not a valid method to get Fluid Intelligence. Posted it the trophy guide topic as well. Just have to be on a good one to get it. It's definitely doable but no room for error.

Seems songs 9, 12 and 14 (for me) are the only real problems. As long as you get two on those should be good to go.

Unfortunately I just confirmed that replaying is not a valid method to get Fluid Intelligence. Posted it the trophy guide topic as well. Just have to be on a good one to get it. It's definitely doable but no room for error.

Seems songs 9, 12 and 14 (for me) are the only real problems. As long as you get two on those should be good to go.

So much for wishful thinking eh? Oh well, thanks for confirming. Guess we will just have to step up our game.