Amplitude Trophy List

Alex Fly

They revealed the trophy list of the game on their Kickstarter page. Great news it will have a platinum trophy. :)

Here's the list :

(B) Pathway Restored: Complete a song in any mode.

(B) Emergency Care: Restore a broken streak using Cleanse or Flow.

(S) Accelerated Response: Clear two consecutive sequences on opposite sides.

(S) Aggressive Tendencies: Clear two consecutive sequences and use Eject, Disrupt, or Cleanse against an opponent in between.

(G) Group Therapy: Score 4000+ on a song as a team.

(S) Overachiever: Get 100% sequences cleared on a song.

(S) Imperturbable: Keep your streak and earn 100+ points through Disrupt.

(G) Golden Child: Get a triple gold bar rating on three different songs.

(G) Synesthete: Complete Dalatecht on any difficulty in Campaign mode.

(G) Comprehensive Treatment: Complete a full 15-song Campaign on Intermediate difficulty or above.

(G) Total Awareness: Unlock all songs.

(G) Aggregate Results: Get more than 45000 points on the overall leaderboard.

(S) Super FreQ Out: Complete a song in FreQ mode on Super difficulty.

(G) Luminary: Get a triple bar rating on all songs.

(G) Fluid Intelligence: Complete a 15-song campaign on Expert difficulty or above without failing, retrying, or quitting.

(G) Closure: Complete all songs on Super difficulty.

(P) Superhuman: Collect all other trophies.

Sneak peak :

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2015/52/1450784717-5c34c3b97af978d9499f6b1871b7421b-original.png

Source : https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/harmonix/amplitude/posts/1449809

EDIT : The list is now live, PSNP link : http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/4185-Amplitude

Edited by Alex Fly

Damn, co-op trophies. :(

You can get the multiplayer trophies with just a second controller and not a second person, it's just harder.

Source: I'm the community manager at Harmonix and I already have the platinum. :)

Edit: Worth noting, the trophies aren't publicly showing yet, which I think is a side effect of this being an "early release" today, with the public release not happening until 1/5.

Edited by DangerSpice

You can get the multiplayer trophies with just a second controller and not a second person, it's just harder.

Source: I'm the community manager at Harmonix and I already have the platinum. :)

Edit: Worth noting, the trophies aren't publicly showing yet, which I think is a side effect of this being an "early release" today, with the public release not happening until 1/5.

Community Managers on the forums? Sweet. Nice to see companies branching out.

As for the game, the trophy list looks great. It's varied and seems like an amazing game too. I never played the original. Can't wait til the public release!

What dificulty do you need to be on to get a triple gold bar rating?

Expert, preferably Super. On Super, you get a multiply powerup right off the bat. However, there is no life recovery and the only powerups are Multiply ones.

Many will struggle in Super Mode. The songs are much tougher to manage because of the conditions the game puts you in. It took me a while, but managed to platinum the game after tackling this mode.

Good luck! It won't be easy.

This game is very difficult! Though it's a ton of fun. Never got to play the original Amplitude and Rock Band Blitz was amazing for me. This game looks visually stunning and has some pretty great music. It's just ten times harder than Rock Band Blitz ever was. I am going to try and earn as many trophies as I can.

Expert, preferably Super. On Super, you get a multiply powerup right off the bat. However, there is no life recovery and the only powerups are Multiply ones.

Many will struggle in Super Mode. The songs are much tougher to manage because of the conditions the game puts you in. It took me a while, but managed to platinum the game after tackling this mode.

Good luck! It won't be easy.

How do you unlock Super Mode?

Are some trophies bugged? Because according to PSN, the rarities for these two are:

Super FreQ Out - 1.3%

Fluid Intelligence - .4%

Now isn't it only possible to even attempt Super FreQ Out once you have done Fluid Intelligence? Or am I missing something completely?

You unlock Super difficulty by beating the campaign but for Fluid Intelligence you have to do it in one shot, without failing/retrying/quitting.

are there any lists out there for 3"star" cutoffs?

I'm stuck at ICU right now, 2075 and still no 3 bars ...

You're going to need roughly about 2500 points for 3 bars on almost every song. It's best to do this on Super because of the multiply powerups. However, there is no life recovery.

Fluid Intelligence and Closure will be the toughest ones to complete. I think I'm going to write a guide for this game and possibly provide some hints and tips. So stay tuned.

Edited by conkervertex

Fluid Intelligence and Closure will be the toughest ones to complete. I think I'm going to write a guide for this game and possibly provide some hints and tips. So stay tuned.

Have any immediate tips for doing Imperturbable with 2 controllers :p? I know I need to get a multiplier booster on one, and a disrupt on the other, but I can't find a decent song to tackle this one myself.

Edited by SongsOnRepeat

You're going to need roughly about 2500 points for 3 bars on almost every song. It's best to do this on Super because of the multiply powerups. However, there is no life recovery.

How'd you get Imperturbable to unlock? I swear I've done it a bunch of times but it's not unlocking for me. I get disrupt on my second controller and multiplier on my main, activate disrupt on my second controller then activate mutliplier on my main. I score over 100 points without breaking my streak and...nothing.

Have any immediate tips for doing Imperturbable with 2 controllers :p? I know I need to get a multiplier booster on one, and a disrupt on the other, but I can't find a decent song to tackle this one myself.

The song I did it on was Break For Me. I tried it on Phantoms first, but it was just not happening. I had to attempt it at least 4-5 times and it unlocked. Make sure you have the multiplier booster and a 4x streak to ensure that it unlocks.

How'd you get Imperturbable to unlock? I swear I've done it a bunch of times but it's not unlocking for me. I get disrupt on my second controller and multiplier on my main, activate disrupt on my second controller then activate mutliplier on my main. I score over 100 points without breaking my streak and...nothing.

Do you have the second controller as a Guest? I had both as actual PSN names and got it that way. Again, 4x streak, multiplier and a track with notes that you're familiar with. Make sure disrupt is deployed BEFORE starting the track. If you disrupt a hair too late, I believe you won't unlock the trophy. Keep at it and you'll get it eventually.

The song I did it on was Break For Me. I tried it on Phantoms first, but it was just not happening. I had to attempt it at least 4-5 times and it unlocked. Make sure you have the multiplier booster and a 4x streak to ensure that it unlocks.

Do you have the second controller as a Guest? I had both as actual PSN names and got it that way. Again, 4x streak, multiplier and a track with notes that you're familiar with. Make sure disrupt is deployed BEFORE starting the track. If you disrupt a hair too late, I believe you won't unlock the trophy. Keep at it and you'll get it eventually.

Thank you Conker, I'll have to give this a shot next time I play.

I did have the second controller as a guest. I didn't even think to try with another PSN account so I'll try that out. Thanks!

EDIT: Still not working. :( Can you see what I'm doing wrong here? Because I sure can't. As far as I'm concerned this trophy is glitched. Fast forward to ~1:00 to see where I should get it.

~300 points while affected by disrupt, without breaking my streak, and it doesn't unlock. Frustrating.

Edited by Pyramat

I did have the second controller as a guest. I didn't even think to try with another PSN account so I'll try that out. Thanks!

EDIT: Still not working. :( Can you see what I'm doing wrong here? Because I sure can't. As far as I'm concerned this trophy is glitched. Fast forward to ~1:00 to see where I should get it.

~300 points while affected by disrupt, without breaking my streak, and it doesn't unlock. Frustrating.

Hmm, that's strange. Like I said, it took me a few tries to do it. I wasn't sure if the trophy was glitchy or not, but it unlocked and it didn't seem like it was too much of a problem.

Perhaps you and I should try it via share play and see if it'll unlock that way. It's worth a shot. Add me on PSN. :) Good luck!

Guys, I just started writing the guide. I'll reference this post about this trophy and try to see if there's a more concrete way of obtaining it.

Edited by conkervertex