Platinum Difficulty Rating  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Platinum Difficulty Rating

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_rating_na.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 0.00

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
  5. Vote with honesty and integrity.

• 1 month later...

Voted 5.

The game is pretty similar to the Senran Kagura series, with some different features gameplay wise. The story mode is pretty standard and easy (and you can play it on easy).

The difficulty comes basically from the Challenges and Survival mode. The last branch of challenges where you fight the full powered version of the characters will basically require you to play cheap.

Note: The patch is pretty much a must.

Voted 5.

The game is pretty similar to the Senran Kagura series, with some different features gameplay wise. The story mode is pretty standard and easy (and you can play it on easy).

The difficulty comes basically from the Challenges and Survival mode. The last branch of challenges where you fight the full powered version of the characters will basically require you to play cheap.

Note: The patch is pretty much a must.

Haha, the question that I always make orthman, it has online trophies? XD

Congrats on your plat, could you pretty please make a trophy guide? T_T I doubt that anybody will think on doing it (and since the developer said that he don't think that this game will be localized u_u)

Haha, the question that I always make orthmann, it has online trophies? XD

When I saw you posted I knew what it was. :p But no, it doesn't have online trophies. :) (and so far, the online mode isn't available yet)

Congrats on your plat, could you pretty please make a trophy guide? T_T I doubt that anybody will think on doing it (and since the developer said that he don't think that this game will be localized u_u)

You shouldn't be asking for trophy guides. Someone will do it, don't worry ;)

You shouldn't be asking for trophy guides. Someone will do it, don't worry ;)

I'm not so sure, there is not a lot of japanese games guides, only if the game is very popular... I bought this game bacause I'm a SK fan XD.

Thanks for your answers!

• 1 year later...

I give it a 5.

While 85% of the game is super easy and you will have no problem with story mode, once you get to the Challenges and Survival modes it becomes a different story since you need to have a grasp of the basic combat skills and master them to some degree to get past some of the higher difficulties. Otherwise the only other thing that will take a long time will be grinding out the 5min exp which will take a bulk of the time. Overall very Senran like but a tad harder and more grindy.

• 6 months later...

4/10 due to challenge mode.

If you use Mana at level 50 with an extar that boosts defence you can easily to the Hell challenges by dodging and using long range.

Only really annoying challenge is the one against Kongo where you have to Phantom dash and dodge an attack last minute, but he can be baited.

The worst part is grinding 5 million exp. (Use Koharu as Liberator, Manu-chan as Extar and grind 20A.)

Edit: Survival isn't that bad, use Rinka or Koharu with Manu-chan