Speed run?

FANTETTI

So I did not expect this "TOi" thing to be in this game. I'm wondering if it is possible to let this Visual Novel run on auto and just pick the articles I need to read for the specific endings when the game stops. I've completed 2 endings so far doing this, the "Hinata" ending and "The Black Beast" ending. However when trying to go for "E's" ending i seem to end up at some screen towards the end of the game that is some purple spinning vortex or something and acknowledging it just goes to the main menu. Not sure what I am missing just before though. Starting on chapter 6 I'm also not seeing the "E" articles at all, none of them have her face under them, which i need for her ending according to the guide.

Is it not possible to run this game on "full auto" and read the appropriate articles in the "TOi" when the game stops progressing until you do?

Yea, it should be possible to let it on full auto, I mean, even developers intended this feature so it could look more like anime than VN.

As for the faces, you will be able to see them after clearing your first ending, which you seemed to have done.

Now just reload you 5-5 save and read only Es (she's Es, not E :p)

Yea, it should be possible to let it on full auto, I mean, even developers intended this feature so it could look more like anime than VN.

As for the faces, you will be able to see them after clearing your first ending, which you seemed to have done.

Now just reload you 5-5 save and read only Es (she's Es, not E :p)

I'm going to give this a shot and see what happens I'll let you know thanks very much for the feedback