PS2 titles available on the PS4 with Trophy Support

JayPBM

I got slightly confused when you say No Platinum/100%. Makes it look like there is no Platinum -or- 100%.

But then logic kicked in, why would they be listed in a thread called "PS1/PS2/Classics available on the PS4 with Trophy Support"

Thanks for the list, hopefully it'll be stickied soon.

I got slightly confused when you say No Platinum/100%. Makes it look like there is no Platinum -or- 100%.

But then logic kicked in, why would they be listed in a thread called "PS1/PS2/Classics available on the PS4 with Trophy Support"

Thanks for the list, hopefully it'll be stickied soon.

Nice one on the thread, hoping the list fills up quickly though and this isn't a one-and-done kinda deal :o

Thanks guys :)!

On another note, I've decided to completely get rid of the "Classics" section as it made the thread too broad and confusing. As a result, I've decided to scrap the whole sub-category completely from the thread.

Edited by Liv3urway

I hope they will remake alot of my favorite PS2 games like xensoaga series,Star ocean till the end of time and suikoden series with trophy support.Not sure anyone here agree with me.Not sure why I cant play all retail version of these games on my PS4 or play them on my 80GB PS3 console.

I hope they will remake alot of my favorite PS2 games like xensoaga series,Star ocean till the end of time and suikoden series with trophy support.Not sure anyone here agree with me.Not sure why I cant play all retail version of these games on my PS4 or play them on my 80GB PS3 console.

I don't think Star Ocean Till the End of Time is even possible to play on PS4, because the PS4 controller lacks pressure sensitive buttons.

PS1 games on the PS4 with trophy support:

With Platinum: (P)

-Final Fantasy VII (7)

That's not really true. It's a PC game on the PS4 with trophy support. They ported over the PC version they released on Steam a bit earlier, they aren't emulating the original version like they are with all the PS2 games. Currently there are 0 PS1 games being emulated on PS4.

FINAL FANTASY VII on Steam

That's what they put on PS4. Not the PS1 version.

Final Fantasy VII is a PC port, not an emulated game.

:highfive:

That's not really true. It's a PC game on the PS4 with trophy support. They ported over the PC version they released on Steam a bit earlier, they aren't emulating the original version like they are with all the PS2 games. Currently there are 0 PS1 games being emulated on PS4.

FINAL FANTASY VII on Steam

That's what they put on PS4. Not the PS1 version.

:highfive:

FF7 was a PS1 game and it's now playable on the PS4, with trophies, so it counts towards the list.

Yeah, plan to get them. Sony be trying to get extra money by waiting. They did that to GTA as well.

They put a bundle together for those three? Never knew that, will looking into the GTA bundle for sure. but seeing as how I already have Dark Cloud, and will get Dark Chronicle tonight, no point in waiting for the Dark Cloud bundle on my part XD

But good to know about the GTA bundle, I'll check the store anyway to see if we have it too or not. I mean, wanna play them eventually... but it can wait for now, no rush for those ones.

They put a bundle together for those three? Never knew that, will looking into the GTA bundle for sure. but seeing as how I already have Dark Cloud, and will get Dark Chronicle tonight, no point in waiting for the Dark Cloud bundle on my part XD

But good to know about the GTA bundle, I'll check the store anyway to see if we have it too or not. I mean, wanna play them eventually... but it can wait for now, no rush for those ones.

Yup. Last week the bundle was 50% off, so about $18 for all three. Decent price.