Accolade help

So I've been working towards finishing the All Accolade medal and would like to know if you guys have done/have any insight on how to do this one that refuses to co-operate with my plans?

Edit - Done mission two - Discretion.

Second Edit - Done Mission Five - Hypocenter - No survivors.

Last Edit - Done Mission Seven - Rise and Fall - Lethal Sideways.

If anyone needs any advice on any accolades that are giving them problems, I shall try to provide help.

Edited by xSpeedystabx

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're the Accolade challenges for each level in the campaign. I can only assume they're for the normal campaign because every accolade so far has been gotten in it.

There also Nightmares levels. They may be obtainable in both versions of the levels, or maybe some must be acquired in the Campiagn version and some in the Nightmares version???

It will perhaps be a long time before Nighares has been tested for Trophies, because no doubt every1 is trying ro earn them all in Campaign

I've been trying to get all accolades too.

The first one about de-rezzing civilians. You can't kill any of them and you can't run into any of them. If you shoot at them or just bump into them, they will disappear and you will have to kill yourself and try again.

The other two i am stuck on as well. I tried exactly what you did, i waited at the end shooting the infinite spawns but it didn't work. The wall run one i am stuck on as well. Best thing we can do is leave it and wait for a guide to come out.

Which others do you need? I may have done them

Can't remember exactly but it would of either been grouped up a large enough pack near a fire barrel and exploded it or grouped them up then used the Immolation explosion to set four on fire. I can't remember there being many, if there was any at all, fire barrels in the level so have you tried the immolation explosion?

Got it thanks. In the mission 'In Darkness' im stuck on two accolades. The first one is 'No Prisoners' and the second is 'Push the Line'. Where are the 54i combatants? I don't even know what room it is talking about lol. And what does the riot shield phalanx mean? I'm pretty sure i meleed every riot shield enemy i came across.

Also on the mission 'Rise and Fall' whay does the clean sweep accolade mean? And how do you do the aerobatics accolade?

No Prisoners - When you get past the part with the high winds after killing the first warlord guy at the very start of the mission you come to the water section. Before jumping down you notice guys running away. You need to kill all of them before they jump off their little spot down there. Long range weapons are nice but snipers can't kill them all fast enough.

Push the line - Just melee, don't shoot at all when they appear. Melee them in their shield then that should lower it and you can melee them. Just melee them all before shooting. (How I got it)

Clean Sweep - After doing the spikes and blowing them all up and detonating it. You move on to a new area after the small cut scene(I think there was a cut scene). That area is The Alley. Make sure you kill every single enemy before moving on. Every single one needs to die for this accolade.

Aerobatics - Start with a wall run then jump over to an enemy and punch them before hitting the ground.

Edited by xSpeedystabx

No Prisoners - When you get past the part with the high winds after killing the first warlord guy at the very start of the mission you come to the water section. Before jumping down you notice guys running away. You need to kill all of them before they jump off their little spot down there. Long range weapons are nice but snipers can't kill them all fast enough.

Push the line - Just melee, don't shoot at all when they appear. Melee them in their shield then that should lower it and you can melee them. Just melee them all before shooting. (How I got it)

Clean Sweep - After doing the spikes and blowing them all up and detonating it. You move on to a new area after the small cut scene(I think there was a cut scene). That area is The Alley. Make sure you kill every single enemy before moving on. Every single one needs to die for this accolade.

Aerobatics - Start with a wall run then jump over to an enemy and punch them before hitting the ground.

Thanks. Will give it a try tomorrow

Yes it is.

This push the line accolade is pissing me off a bit lol. I am literally running up to the first two you see and meleeing them. Then around the corner there are the five others and i am meleeing them too and it doesn't unlock :/ no guns or cyber core abilities used.

Its the one that says Phalanx right? I think it has to be the three walking together in the small corridor, since phalanx is the formation they are in

Two quick questions,

1. If you complete and accolade and then die immediately after, will it still have saved the accolade and not make you do it again?

2. Once you complete and accolade and quit out of the mission, will it register it as done?

Two quick questions,

1. If you complete and accolade and then die immediately after, will it still have saved the accolade and not make you do it again?

2. Once you complete and accolade and quit out of the mission, will it register it as done?

Yes to both.

And yeah i know what a phalanx is, it's just not unlocking for me lol. It must mean the 4-5 coming down the corridor in a line. I've meleed everyone and killed them but it's still not unlocking

Two quick questions,

Yes to both

When using the spike thing to detonate the ground is when I did it. Detonate them all except the last one on the right. The back wall should blow open a bigger hole and two raps come in. Control one quickly, run over two enemies then a third raps should come in. Run into it and run it over. Don't detonate.