You Know the Germans Make Good Stuff...

Shadeykk00

This is the only trophy I seem to be unsure of for God of War II. For this Gold Trophy all of the Uber Chests must be collected. Are the Uber Chests the chest that gives you a lot more magic, health, and red orbs then the regular chest do?

Or, to gain this trophy are you to collect every single chest in the game?

Edited by Shadeykk00

There are a total of three: Health and Magic provide you with the final upgrades for each stat. The red orb chest gives you an enormous amount of orbs, like 4000 or so. I know for sure that the red one is in the swamp. Not the first time, when you fight the boss, but when you return to the temple area just outside it, run back down the road to the swamp. You'll find the chest at what is now a dead end, since the Barbarian King knocked down a tree there when you first encountered him.

There is hardly any info at all about these uber chests. From what ive read so far, one is in the phoenix level, there is a icarus vent and you just use your arrows to knock down the wall behind it for one of them.

The other is where you have to stop time to save the translator from killing himself, instead of saving him, you turn back around to the stairs and the chest is there.

The last one is where MutableNando is saying i guess, but i havent read that from anyone else. Hopefully we'll get some videos going soon with where they all are. The phoenix level one is on youtube for sure.

There is hardly any info at all about these uber chests. From what ive read so far, one is in the phoenix level, there is a icarus vent and you just use your arrows to knock down the wall behind it for one of them.

The other is where you have to stop time to save the translator from killing himself, instead of saving him, you turn back around to the stairs and the chest is there.

The last one is where MutableNando is saying i guess, but i havent read that from anyone else. Hopefully we'll get some videos going soon with where they all are. The phoenix level one is on youtube for sure.

You got them all right. BOG = Uber Red Orb, Palace = Uber Blue and Green Orb.

after some searching on youtube, I managed to find some videos. I think this is what your talking about...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6v4zsxY4lo]YouTube - God of war 2 - secret chest 1[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBOBuXm27j8&feature=related]YouTube - God of war 2 - second secret chest of Gaia[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTS3Wx3WwcA&feature=related]YouTube - God of war 2 - third secret chest of Gaia[/ame]

I don't believe so.

I need to find the last 2 Urns.

Did you get the 2 Urns that you gain from getting a God and Titan rank on Challenge of the Titans? Or is it two of the 4 you can find in the game through a playthrough?

And I don't think you can go back for the Green and Blue chests.. well definitely not the Green one, as the translator needs to still be alive for it to appear.

• 1 month later...
I believe the answer to that is no because you have to get all 3 chests in a single playthrough. They might all respawn, but I doubt it.

So does anyone know how much time it takes from the first to third chest to attain all these? Thanks

i just missed the damn 3rd one as for the above poster the last one is right before you rescue the phoenix ashes

I actually have the second and third one, I missed the first one. LOL! So when you guys mean 1 playthrough, is that in one sitting you have to get all 3 or in 1 actual playthrough?