WWE 2K16 (PS4) ~ Trophy Guide and Roadmap

PainOfDemise

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the trophy "I am a Wrestling God" can I still get it even if my CAS is a light heavyweight and cannot obtain the Immovable Object ability will the trophy still unlock?

I'm honestly not sure. It says to get "all that are available", so yours is a light heavyweight, making it not available to you, so logically it shouldn't count against you and you should still be able to get it. Whether or not that is true, guess you'll find out. :p

I am not sure if its a bug but my main personality in Career mode is ''Bold'', I been choosing the Agressive option in every interviews and it never change. I am trying to get the ''Controller of my destiny'' trophy.

I have to wonder if some of these things might be glitched for some people. As, aggressive is the easiest thing to get. I believe you even get points if you get your opponents body parts in red as well. I don't get how the personality traits/points work. You would think I would be a face right now, since I have 3 maxed out in the face alignment, but 2 in the heel and I'm still marked as a heel. Can't seem to lower my treacherous or aggressive traits no matter what I do.

I have to wonder if some of these things might be glitched for some people. As, aggressive is the easiest thing to get. I believe you even get points if you get your opponents body parts in red as well. I don't get how the personality traits/points work. You would think I would be a face right now, since I have 3 maxed out in the face alignment, but 2 in the heel and I'm still marked as a heel. Can't seem to lower my treacherous or aggressive traits no matter what I do.

It's strange.

Yeah...he might want to start a new career in another slot just to get to that first interview. Then answer with triangle and boom!...trophy pop.

Yeah You are right that is!

1) I have been not figuring my old career out for a lots of skip in the interviews instead of pressing any buttons.It can't change bold to aggressive for personality traits and didn't get destiny of controller trophy.

2) Ahead I made another career above my old career.I was carefully pressing :triangle: then :triangle: then :triangle: when I was nervous to mind and ahead pressed :circle: that worked it for me.

-----

You can try to make a new career with new superstar on destiny of controller trophy for the interviews.

Yeah...he might want to start a new career in another slot just to get to that first interview. Then answer with triangle and boom!...trophy pop.

You can try to make a new career with new superstar on destiny of controller trophy for the interviews.

Thanks both of you, it worked. I immediately got the trophy from the first interview and choosing the Triangle reply.

So the Personality system is definitely bugged if you are ''Bold''.

Edited by AegisAvenger

So I bought this from Best Buys Black Friday sale, so I'm looking at the season pass, which I'll decide on getting after I play the game (I didn't like 2K15 enough to waste money on more content, though that was the PS3 version). But what exactly is the MyPlayer Kickstarter?

All the info I can find on it is very vague but it doesn't sound like its worth $10.

It will allow you to boost your attributes until you wrestler in my career mode reaches a overall rating of 90.
Wait, so can you not boost your attributes without it?

I'm just trying to see if there's some kind of justification on paying $10 for something that isn't exactly new content.

Wait, so can you not boost your attributes without it?

Well, you have to spend SP points all the way. If you get that, you don't spend any points and you can freely boost your superstar up to 90 overall. Otherwise, you'll have to grind a lot more to get there.

So if you want reduce the grinding time, get it. If you don't care, then don't bother as it doesn't do anything else for you.

Well, you have to spend SP points all the way. If you get that, you don't spend any points and you can freely boost your superstar up to 90 overall. Otherwise, you'll have to grind a lot more to get there.

So if you want reduce the grinding time, get it. If you don't care, then don't bother as it doesn't do anything else for you.

Oh I see now. Yeah I'll pass, things like that or the Accelarator allowing you to unlock everything right away takes away from the experience for me.

Oh I see now. Yeah I'll pass, things like that or the Accelarator allowing you to unlock everything right away takes away from the experience for me.

Yeah, you have to play MyCAREER long enough anyway where you'll get it by trying to unlock all the other trophies related to it.