Bullseye

IM35

Venom

C.Hawkeye

----Joke tier----

XForce

Bagman

Yelena

What is your 'DREAM TEAM'? I've got all DLCs right now and guess will be boosting as follow:

Spidey

Punisher

Wolvie

for now... until get more characters.

My preferred lineup is Juggernaut, Black Widow (Modern), and Storm (either Modern or Mohawk).

From a strategy standpoint, that gives you a powerful boost for every color. Juggernaut's Headbutt is the most powerful damaging attack, Widow can steal AP/stun enemies to buy you time, and Storm is awesome at reshuffling the board and getting rid of those pesky countdown tiles. Even if I wanted to change things up, I kept Juggernaut in and got him to 300 pretty quick.

Curious, does that list come from a forum talking about the PC version? Because since the PC version is a major microtransaction money leech there are some massive differences.

In the PC version you basically have to buy boosters with random covers to unlock characters. Characters have rarity levels and the more common they are, the lower their level is capped at. Juggernaut is a newb character in the PC version because he caps at level 40.

Curious, does that list come from a forum talking about the PC version? Because since the PC version is a major microtransaction money leech there are some massive differences.

Nope, this list for console version. Right now I just trying to find the way how to level-up as quickly as possible.

Using my own 'threesome' that I'm happy with right now: Spidey, Punisher, Doctor Octopus

• 1 year later...
Nope, this list for console version. Right now I just trying to find the way how to level-up as quickly as possible.

Using my own 'threesome' that I'm happy with right now: Spidey, Punisher, Doctor Octopus

Really? Where? I've scoured the internet looking for this answer prior to coming onto this particular thread and all I found was info on either the pc or mobile, never for console.

One character I recommend fully is Thor, Goddess of Thunder. She's an add-on character that costs $2.00 in the PSN store. Worth every penny. Her abilities wipe the floor with enemies. A seriously overpowered character, I love her!

Anyway, my layout was Thor, Goddess of Thunder, Spiderman (good defensive boosts and team healing ability) and Storm (modern version). However once I unlocked Deadpool I no longer used Storm.

Edited by TacoNinja

• 3 years later...

I bought this long ago, and just got around to trying it. I loved the original, and so far I am enjoying this. Right now, at Level 30, my go to team is Spidey (passives + healing), Wolverine (feral + slash combo eviscerates), and one of either Widow (stun plus steal) or Storm (break tiles, no black AP yet). I lean to Widow, unless I face enemies that don't match gems, then w/Storm. 

I don't have any DLC, but I've realized it isn't about the heroes, but about the colors gems they can use. A team that covers the full spectrum without overlap must surely be best. So it is tough to use Storm and Wolverine, or Storm and Juggernaut. Can't use Juggernaut with Wolverine either (not enough red and green!). So if I use Storm w/ Spidey for those enemies who don't match gems (soldiers, pyros, etc..), you have to use a tank (high health, high offense) who doesn't use green. So Iron Man or Thor.

I won't put Storm and Widow in together, not enough offense. Can't use Storm with Juggernaut, their main attacks overlap green.

Anyway, I am still figuring this stuff, but unfortunately there is not a lot of guidance on the internet for the console game, which appears to be dramatically different from the mobile/pc game.