So Boring

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree somewhat. But it is a telltale game and I expected it to be what it is. I have not seen the show either so I'm kind of lost but all in all it's not terrible. I'm just playing it because it's free...

By the way. When it comes to telltale games, Tales from the Borderlands was the best one by far. Absolutely loved that game.

I agree somewhat. But it is a telltale game and I expected it to be what it is. I have not seen the show either so I'm kind of lost but all in all it's not terrible. I'm just playing it because it's free...

By the way. When it comes to telltale games, Tales from the Borderlands was the best one by far. Absolutely loved that game.

Free is a good thing. This game seems slow and the more ppl that play it seem to find it boring. Telltale by nature is slow. Not exciting like a GoW or a FPS.

Admittedly I was a bit lost when playing this too, never really watched the TV show. I caught two episodes once while on an out of state business trip two years ago but had no clue what was going on.

Admittedly I was a bit lost when playing this too, never really watched the TV show. I caught two episodes once while on an out of state business trip two years ago but had no clue what was going on.

Honestly I just never bought into the hype of the TV Show...

I've been told it's one of those shows you can't join in progress, you have to see the whole thing to be fully aware of what's going on. I recall one of the two episodes I'd watched in my hotel room back then had some guy held prisoner with his severed hand tied to rope around his neck or some shit, had no idea what was going on there. But the blonde with the dragons is pretty hot. :drool: