Can't sync trophies!?

RobinKills

It seems it still isn't working. I am not sure who to contact, but it has been 2 weeks now, so I guess it won't change unless we contact some guy at Sony.

All you can do is spam both Sony and the Developers with complaints until this gets fixed, otherwise nothing will change and the list will remain unsyncable.

All you can do is spam both Sony and the Developers with complaints until this gets fixed, otherwise nothing will change and the list will remain unsyncable.

I did email the dev, hopefully he can help by talking to the right people.

He helped with bringing the game to a lot of non-English PSN stores, so hopefully he can help with this as well.

can you link me to where i need to contact them?

I am not going to give his personal email as I am not sure he wants that (my sister did the translation for the Belgian/Dutch store text (which we sent first via the Playstation Blog), so that's how I knew the email address as he contacted me directly via that address), but I guess you can try info@actualsunlight.com

I did not get a response yet, but hopefully he did contact somebody at Sony.

Also, please don't spam that email address, I am sure they will try to help if they can.

From what I saw on the playstation blog, he looked very friendly/helpful, so he doesn't deserve being spammed imo.

Edited by Mette

I am not going to give his personal email as I am not sure he wants that (my sister did the translation for the Belgian/Dutch store text (which we sent first via the Playstation Blog), so that's how I knew the email address as he contacted me directly via that address), but I guess you can try info@actualsunlight.com

I did not get a response yet, but hopefully he did contact somebody at Sony.

Also, please don't spam that email address, I am sure they will try to help if they can.

From what I saw on the playstation blog, he looked very friendly/helpful, so he doesn't deserve being spammed imo.

the trophylist is syncable now, thx anyway

• 11 months later...
PSN is being DDoS'ed...again so all you can do is wait for Sony to purge all the crap from their system and things have calmed down.

No, the whole of the US East Coast + parts of the EU IT is being DDoS not just PSN, so anything from Twitter to Facebook etc is down/back up.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/21/major-websites-across-east-coast-knocked-out-in-apparent-ddos-attack.html