Co-Op Partners Thread (Read First Post!)

AstroDuck

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting2.png

Coop Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

Please keep all discussions and planning in the coop boosting thread. Please do not create another thread if you're looking for a partner.

I haven't seen a thread dedicated to the Cooperative function on this game.

So anyone who needs some help with certain bosses or enemies post here.

Anyone responding to someone's ad should set the terms of their meeting either here or via PSN PM.

Please include:

1. Problem

2. Soul Level

3. Game Location

4. Playthrough # (So partners know what they are getting themselves into)

Edited by BreadSkin

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Yo, I'm trying to collect all the items, and the only rings I need are the Foe's and Friend's rings. Foe's Ring will be easy enough to get, but hunting down the BP NPCs didn't raise my Character Tendency *enough* to be Pure White.

Invite me as a Blue so I can help u out, or invade my game as a Black so I can kill you (will return the favor, if needed). Either way, I just wanna up my Character Tendency.

Soul Level 112 - First Playthrough (waitin on Friend's Ring to go Pure Black and finish playthrough)

I no longer "need" anything, in the game, but I'm looking for possible Coop partners to enjoy my further playthroughs with! Currently SL 201, for those interested, and around that level. I can also assist with whatever anyone needs help with; tough bosses, or whatnot.

hey im new to PS3 trophy.org i joind cuz alot of u seem like ppl that could relly help me and u seem like fun ppl to hang out with. right now im working on demons soul's and if any of u could help me out i would be most thankfull! my PSN name is SneakyNinja15 my soul lvl is 54 right now so if u could help me at all i would be very thankfull!!!

Phorus, you're the most "notorious" of the Asian copy holders, so this question is directed at you...

I recently got my hands on an Asian copy, so I could play with a friend. He's 117, and I'm 110. We tried joining one anothers' games, with no success. He'd always find my soul sign, and summon me, but the summoning would always fail. I even tried invading other players' worlds when it seems like we couldn't play together, and I was constantly failing the invasions, too!

Never had this problem with my NA copy. Do you have any experience with things like these when trying to play with specific people? Are there server issues, perhaps? I'd think the problem was on my end, except my friend was unable to invade others, too. That, and being able to play in other worlds on my ATLUS copy, leads me to believe there's somethin up with the Asian copy.

That, and who knows, maybe we can play together?

In the beginning i had a similar problem but i think it was a server problem however whenever i try to co-op with anybody within my level it works almost everytime now.

As far as being notorious yeah i probably am. Why you want to play co-op with me? I am not sure if i have a character within your level i would need to check

This is the only problem i have had with demon's souls as i am looking for another co-op partner as i already helped billlop get his platinum.

I'm hoping yesterday's server maintenance might have solved the connection issue. I've yet to coordinate with my friend to find out, however.

I just want to be able to coop with ANYBODY competent. I was summoned along with another Phantom into 5-1 the other day, and after fighting our way through Pure Black Tendency events, all the lame flame spear Goblins, the host fell off of the starting landing after walking through the Fog Gate to the Leechmonger........ I can't begin to explain how lame that was.

But you're pretty much the only person I've seen that owns the asian version. I know others do, but who?

I recently got a Pure Bladestone drop, and even though it's cheating, I'd love to try duping it. It would allow me to make several different Sharp weapons, and help other players to make their own for the trophy. If anyone is interested, let me know. My Asian Version SL is 140 atm.

yes i think some other players have the asian version but the majority will have the US version. If i have a character within your level and you need a 2nd blue phantom then i am available lol

The sharp weapons are notorious for the difficulty to obtain a fully upgraded weapon the chunks are not too hard to find i don't use the large sword of searching at all. As far as competence goes even the best have their moments.

As you know i haven't played the US version but the invaders on the asian version are more competant they have better builds with more suitable weapons and armour and whenever an invader breaks in they are usualy varied in the way they chose to play demons souls.

Edited by Phorus

1. I need to de-level my character

2. Soul level is 35

3. Game location is anywhere that ends in "-1"

4. NG+ (aka playthrough #2)

I need someone near my level to invade so that I can jump off of a cliff to de-level. I'm trying to re-do my char from the start without creating a new character from scratch.