Question regarding 100% completion trophy

sambowhite2

So I completed the 2 online trophies 2 years ago on another PS3 system and have since lost the saved data to accompany it. I'm now worried because the description for 100% complete trophy is: Complete all quest levels, unlock all characters and earn all other trophies.

Seeing as my saved data won't show I've completed any online, would I need to do the online stuff all over again? Or will it actually just read my trophy list?

Thank-you in advance.

So I completed the 2 online trophies 2 years ago on another PS3 system and have since lost the saved data to accompany it. I'm now worried because the description for 100% complete trophy is: Complete all quest levels, unlock all characters and earn all other trophies.

Seeing as my saved data won't show I've completed any online, would I need to do the online stuff all over again? Or will it actually just read my trophy list?

Thank-you in advance.

You'd just need to make sure all the other trophies are popped to get the 100%. Obviously that means you'll need to do all the campaign stuff on one save file but I'm not sure if the online trophies will matter. That's a real tough one. You can do them with 2 controllers though if I remember correctly so it's not a big deal as long as the servers are still up. Just do them quick again to be sure.

• 2 weeks later...
You'd just need to make sure all the other trophies are popped to get the 100%. Obviously that means you'll need to do all the campaign stuff on one save file but I'm not sure if the online trophies will matter. That's a real tough one. You can do them with 2 controllers though if I remember correctly so it's not a big deal as long as the servers are still up. Just do them quick again to be sure.

I did just that - cheers.