Glitched Trophy - Boss Batch 3

blitz6speed

I loaded a previous save and got it. Unless you mean after the trophy glitched reloading. But as I I said, I got it 1st try no problems.

Yes, I meant after encountering the glitch and reloading. If the trophy glitched on you, then reloading a previous save does not fix it. You need to start an entirely new playthrough.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've actually done a fair amount of research on this "glitch" because i never had a problem with it and I wanted to know why, and this is what the general consensus has been, with everyone I have talked to and all that I have read.

You dont neccesarily HAVE to do it in one play through (although ive heard thats the best way to do it)... but you DO have to do it without dying. Even in the 15 min fight. From the time you hit the kraken until clothos is dead, there can be no deaths. For anyone who is having issues with this trophy, give it a whirl with these strategies and you shouldnt have any issues.

Hope this helps.

Yes, you have to beat all 3 bosses in one sitting. I got it on my first play though by beating the Kraken, then going out to dinner with the game at the upgrade (Start) page (not sure if how you paused it effects it), then came back and beat the sisters. I never opened the XMB for the entire time, if, again, that makes a difference.

agreed beat the kraken and 3 sisters in one sitting, and the trophy is yours.

Yes, you have to beat all 3 bosses in one sitting. I got it on my first play though by beating the Kraken, then going out to dinner with the game at the upgrade (Start) page (not sure if how you paused it effects it), then came back and beat the sisters. I never opened the XMB for the entire time, if, again, that makes a difference.

I made sure that when I was ready to fight the Kraken that I set a good few hours aside. I love this series, but the trophies are just tedious in GOW2 when compared to the first game.

Also did it in one sitting only I had the Pause (select) menu open, and did not receive the trophy :(

Let's hope I can run through the game like GoW 1, but it does suck..

i played through from the kraken to the end of the game once and it didnt unlock. i then started a second playthrough (bonus play). on this second playthrough i DID NOT finish in one sitting, as in i quit the game and turned off the system, and i got the trophy. if you dont get it the first time, do bonus play on easy with the infinite magic/rage urns and spam chronos' rage for a ~4 hour run.

i played through from the kraken to the end of the game once and it didnt unlock. i then started a second playthrough (bonus play). on this second playthrough i DID NOT finish in one sitting, as in i quit the game and turned off the system, and i got the trophy. if you dont get it the first time, do bonus play on easy with the infinite magic/rage urns and spam chronos' rage for a ~4 hour run.

This Trophy continues to confuse us all.

As a summary, still no clear solution as far as I see.

Glitched in my first playthrough, I will try again with bonus play but I am not sure it will be opened SO still not clear.

I hope somebody can realize the final and certain solution.

I read about this glitch before I started playing and I was kind of worried since I always seem to get glitches, but not this time. I played from the Phoenix room and until the end in 1 sitting, and thankfully the trophy plinged. I guess it is random, since people seem to get it glitch even if they play it in one sitting?