Crocodile Temple disappearing key glitch

Honeybuncchh

So I went into Crocodile Temple and the battle started against one rat and 4 crocodiles. After the battle, chest appeared and I got a key. I accidentally left the temple and now it seems that I don't have the key anymore and I can't go any further. There is a locked door in the temple (in the same room where was the battle) and I have opened the chest where I got the key but I just can't open the door anymore because the key disappeared. I don't think there is no way to fix this so I have to start the game again. This same glitch has happened on PC version too, so it's not only on PS4. :/

Edited by Honeybuncchh

I have run into this same problem on the PS3. I also know it is a problem on steam and the developers seem to respond to complains there however no news of any update to fix the issues on the PS3 or PS4. :/ I really just want to be able to finish the game at this point.

This glitch is really annoying, especially if you are going for the platinum.. The feeling to start it all over again sucks. :( The only way to avoid this is just not leave the temple if you are already in there. Explore the whole temple and when you have the other piece of the frog head, then you are ready to go.

• 2 years later...